What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday Games

:lol: at the PI call in Tallahassee. Guess it's gonna be one of those games, and this one's not even in South End.

Your hate for the Irish is off the hook. I figured that the Nubs would match and you'd be very colorful.

Believe me, I'd have no problem pulling for the huskers against them. And needless to say the hate intensifies when they are having a bull**** season like this one or 2 years ago.

Believe me, I'd have no problem pulling for the huskers against them. And needless to say the hate intensifies when they are having a bull**** season like this one or 2 years ago.

You know what? I don't like them either. But if they win at FSU, ASU and USC they'll be more than worthy of being in the playoff.

That makes no sense. Nebraska is a hated rival, Notre Dame is nobody to us.

Makes perfect sense because I hate ND football more than any other team in sports. More than Nebraska, Chiefs, Chargers, UNC basketball, or KU basketball

That makes no sense. Nebraska is a hated rival, Notre Dame is nobody to us.

Nebraska never beat us in a national championship game. In a regular season preventing us from playing for a national championship en route to them being able to do so, sure. Losing by 3 scores to us resulting in us going to a conference championship game and winning that but them still getting voted as a team worthy of playing for the national championship game over us, of course. But when we were in the Orange Bowl, undefeated, with one of our best teams ever, and we couldn't make it happen, it was thanks to those squares whose fathers I imagine all look like Brian Dennehy.

I personally don't see it. Someone who gets a profile in courage for inventing a fake dead girlfriend as a beard is still easier to root for than the Red Tide. But to each his own.

I can't understand how a buff fan would root for Nebraska in any situation.

Only because n ebraska has become completely irrelevant, while notre dame matters a little. Very little, but, sadly, TV would love to have them in the tourney.

4th qtr just started- Utah St just went up 13-10 on the Sheep. USU qb got hurt earlier.

Go USU

Weird seeing a kid I know, used to hang with his brother some, starting center for ND. He snaps left handed too. He's from Aztec.

We might as well cheer for the sheep to win out - the sooner they loose Sparkles, the sooner their football program falls back to earth (from the edge of a nickel). You are witnessing their last good coach....

We might as well cheer for the sheep to win out - the sooner they loose Sparkles, the sooner their football program falls back to earth (from the edge of a nickel). You are witnessing their last good coach....

so hard for me to do so...

under 5 min to go....csu moving the ball to USU 40

****ing sheep look to be pulling a win out of their ass... so lucky they got to play USU's 3rd string QB in the second half

As much as I hate ND and dislike FSU, this is becoming a helluva game.

Back