What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday Other Games Thread

Pelini... I'm not at all surprised at his sideline rages (almost always going full-red-faced beet-style explosions) and today's news of him being carted off in an ambulance. I saw four of his games last year and each one was filled with Pelini going ballistic, constantly.

Of course, I was anticipating the death of Mark Mangino on the Kansas sideline every game, too. I tell ya, "firing" some of these people and removing them from such ballistic-styled occupations seems smart and downright kind. Humane, and not in a Paterno-Sandusky way!

Texas Tech's basketball coach is in that situation now, too - "admitted to Mayo Clinic" after some brew-ha-ha in his program recently.

There's a difference from seeing Casey Stengel go out and kick dirt, and Pelini always in DefCon 90.

Oooh, UL-Monroe loses in OT, 31-28 to Mighty Auburn. Auburn's boosters must have been warned about buying anymore of Daddy's boys for a while, and are trying to field a team using NCAA regs. We'll see how long that lasts...

man, is there one good game on this afternoon?

i cant find anything interesting.

maybe i need to switch over to the NWern game. stupid boston college.

I'm sitting in my comfy chair, watching Louisville dismantle UNC, and I wonder why it is that CU can't play football like that. It's been a long time since I've seen a CU team look like it knows what it wants to do out there.

UNC is a great school......correct, Carolina?

**** UNC.

Yes it is a very good school academically, probably one of the best public institutions in the country. I remember talking to my son's guidance counselor and she was telling us that kids with over a 4.0 weren't getting into chapel hell. And CVille is right, UVA is better academically.

**** UNC.

Yes it is a very good school academically, probably one of the best public institutions in the country. I remember talking to my son's guidance counselor and she was telling us that kids with over a 4.0 weren't getting into chapel hell. And CVille is right, UVA is better academically.

So where is your allegiance?

So where is your allegiance?

ABC!

I pull for NC State mainly because they represent the anti-UNC crowd and I also like Duke basketball for the same reason. I like both South Carolina and Clemson more because of their dedication to football.

Last edited:
Ha! Well....hoping Duke, Stanford, UCLA, and Cal accept her. So, your value is dependent on the outcome of other actions.

Done those visits yet? Both UVA and UNC have a lot more in the "fun" department to offer than Duke. Nicer campuses, nicer towns, slightly less weird students. Although, by the sound of it, she isn't ****ing around when it comes to academics.

Back