What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Say it ain't so, Sipili

Damn Hawk wasn't even doing it the right way with the walk-ons wtf..

Somewhat random and off-topic question...who in the hell would hire Hawk at this point? He will never be an O or D coordinator, unlike many former head coaches who moved through the ranks as experts on one side of the ball. His record (on and off the field) at CU is a joke..... So seriously, why would any D1 (or D2 program, for that matter) ever hire this guy?

He had better invest his settlement wisely, because he will not be employed as a football coach.

Somewhat random and off-topic question...who in the hell would hire Hawk at this point? He will never be an O or D coordinator, unlike many former head coaches who moved through the ranks as experts on one side of the ball. His record (on and off the field) at CU is a joke..... So seriously, why would any D1 (or D2 program, for that matter) ever hire this guy?

He had better invest his settlement wisely, because he will not be employed as a football coach.

Yes - he will get another shot at a small school somewhere.

I would like to apologize for Dio's incendiary language. We're trying to avoid that sort of thing. Again, apologies.

I wish you wouldn't target Dio like that. Way to put a bull's eye on his forehead.

Nether have I but you know when someone sees that another ex-Buff was arrested, it doesn't look good for the program.

Back