What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Says it all!!!!!!!!

Waldo

Original Copy
BANNED
ChrisAndrew002.jpg

What goes up must come down. Enjoy your pitiful decline starting now. CU is back!

Its only one game.. OU will be fine.. I thought their offense was way overrated coming in.. I'm not surprised they had problems today against us.

CU is defintely on the rise though.

I will be the first to say that while I disliked NU enough to have some bit of enjoyment of the crying husker kid in 2001, now I wish they would just stick to showing the shocked OU adults in the crowd and leave the kids alone.

I wonder where that trash spreader "Schooner Fan' is now.
Now that the Buffs sent his bully boys bawlin back to the benches.

I gotta give OU credit. They played a clean game, no cheap shots like the ASU low lives.

that's weak. but good win for cu.

told ya we were gonna dance on your damn dirt burglar grave if we had the chance! how's that taste? wooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo!!!

you had a physically superior team and our Buffs punched your boys right in the face and beat them on the line of scrimmage. damn, i am feeling good!

seriously, however, good luck the rest of the way!

That kid is a bit too young to make fun of. Hopefully, he learns a lesson and becomes a CU fan. He will have a much happier life. See, there I go....

That kid is a bit too young to make fun of. Hopefully, he learns a lesson and becomes a CU fan. He will have a much happier life. See, there I go....

:yeahthat::stupid:

Poor kid has along ride home.

What kind of society do we live in when the tears of a young'n are broadcast for the world to mock?

This little nipper just learned a hard lesson about what it means to be a fan. Hang in there, buddy!

:yeahthat::stupid:

Poor kid has along ride home.

What kind of society do we live in when the tears of a young'n are broadcast for the world to mock?

This little nipper just learned a hard lesson about what it means to be a fan. Hang in there, buddy!

Yeah only huskers are fair game.

Its only one game.. OU will be fine.. I thought their offense was way overrated coming in.. I'm not surprised they had problems today against us.

CU is defintely on the rise though.

I actually was more impressed with Florida State's defense-
OU is really good but not the #3 ranked team in all the land.

Hey I got it from the horns site, they are quick dude. BTW UBT called me after the game, he is drowning his sorrows at some tailgates. At least he called and humbled himself. I told him when mama aint happy aint nobody happy, so UBT will be happy tonight. :thumbsup:

Hey I got it from the horns site, they are quick dude. BTW UBT called me after the game, he is drowning his sorrows at some tailgates. At least he called and humbled himself. I told him when mama aint happy aint nobody happy, so UBT will be happy tonight. :thumbsup:

yep- UBT will be happy tonight.:wink2:

All I can says is WOW!! Just got home, an unbelievable experience, one of the great victories I've ever witnessed, Getting down 24 - 7 and NOT giving up, continuing to play hard, taking advantage of the turnovers and sticking with Eberhart to kick the game winner -- nothing like it. BTW, was with LB and UBT and he was taking it pretty well, even sang Fight CU!!

GO BUFFS!

All I can says is WOW!! Just got home, an unbelievable experience, one of the great victories I've ever witnessed, Getting down 24 - 7 and NOT giving up, continuing to play hard, taking advantage of the turnovers and sticking with Eberhart to kick the game winner -- nothing like it. BTW, was with LB and UBT and he was taking it pretty well, even sang Fight CU!!

GO BUFFS!

**** that, you hang on this board you're a Buff. Lammie Huskers and all.

Back