What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Schedule news?

what? what? don't you know who i am?

i'll have your badge for this.

signed,

celebutard, athlete, or pop tart du jour.

This is why we have Barzil. Sportsfan, for the good of all mankind, please pony up the $15 and post whatever it is you want to post in there. To my knowledge, nothing that has ever been posted in Barzil has ever leaked out into the real world. We kept trying to convince pissbomber to go in there, and he resisted. See where that got him?

Do it.

Bob, I don't know who I am half the time.

Dr. Buddy Rydell

dr-buddy-rydell.jpg

Tell us who you are​

Its' Georgia. They are all ass-hurt because Ralphie is currently leading in the mascot poll at ESPN. :smile2:

Here's a thought that would be interesting: It's UGA, and they want out for whatever reason. We have to re-schedule another team in that slot. Somebody like Northern Colorado or Wyoming. We end up trading out an almost sure loss for an almost sure win. Hawk manages to go undefeated at home and wins at Kansas, going 8-4 and keeps his job.

Here's a thought that would be interesting: It's UGA, and they want out for whatever reason. We have to re-schedule another team in that slot. Somebody like Northern Colorado or Wyoming. We end up trading out an almost sure loss for an almost sure win. Hawk manages to go undefeated at home and wins at Kansas, going 8-4 and keeps his job.

**** you

Wow sacky, way to find a can of gasoline to pour on the fire. :smile2:

I reallllly hope its not georgia. Thats the one home game I really want to see next year.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha. We haven't had one of those in years.

I just read 4 motherf**king pages hoping for some scoop and all I got was older and dumber.

My guess is they're moving the CSU game to Fort Collins and kickoff is being moved to 7am.

My guess is they're moving the CSU game to Fort Collins and kickoff is being moved to 7am.

close...it is in Ft. Fun and does start at 7 am, but no fans will be allowed in the stadium. This will be nothing new to CSU fans.

Right you are!! We take a $150,000 buyout from UGA and replace them on the schedule with Northern Colorado on a Friday night. Hawk comes into the game thouroughly unprepared and the team has absolutely no emotion (can't have anybody getting high or low.) We are absolutely clueless about how to stop the three players they have who are fast enough to win a footrace against our safeties (Hawk is playing they guys who brought their lunchbuckets and have their horns out.) We give up 428 yards passing in the first half and lose by 38 points.

After the game Hawk talks about how we were close to winning and just need to clean up a couple little things and we will really pop. Bohn is impressed and gives Hawk a two year extension on orders from Benson. :wave: Hawk announces that his younger son who played at Holy Family HS is joining the team next year to provide leadership at the quarterback position.

Found out what it is:

We are replacing Georgia. Now we are set to play Fairview High on Comcast channel 5.

Found out what it is:

We are replacing Georgia. Now we are set to play Fairview High on Comcast channel 5.

Snow will be disappointed, but maaaaaaaan, is Sacky gonna be stoked!

Back