What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Schedule news?

And I've been calling him Scotty all this time. I feel really bad now.

Either/or is cool with me. I've been called a lot worse.

Most of my family/friends call me Scotty. People I work with call me Scott. My wife calls me an ASS most of the time.

He answered one of my 9 questions...

Matthew (Chicago)

Any insight of expansion or departure of teams from the Big 12?
David Ubben (1:56 PM)

It's a pretty slow process, but last I heard, if anything happens, it won't be until June.

Too bad the other 8 were about the schedule...

By now it's a foregone conclusion that Fresno will be replacing UGA.

But these guys are who we should be scheduling. Let's keep this in state.

thunderwolves.jpg

And if we have CSU on the schedule twice, it improves the odds of winning atleast one of 'em.

thunderwolves.jpg

And if we have CSU on the schedule twice, it improves the odds of winning atleast one of 'em.

I want that T-shirt.

Let's schedule Fairview and put certain AB members in a tight spot with their loyalties.

Judging by that photo, CSU-Pueblo draws a better crowd than CSU-Ft. Collins.

I'm telling you. They got the fever for some football down in Pueblo. These CSU fans don't even bitch about playing in Folsom like their bleeting cousins. It's win-win....unless the Buffs lose.

thunderwolves.jpg

What kind of schmuck came up with that logo??? :lol:

I'm telling you. They got the fever for some football down in Pueblo. These CSU fans don't even bitch about playing in Folsom like their bleeting cousins. It's win-win....unless the Buffs lose.

Yeah the Pueblo fans are pretty cool. I've had season tickets since they started and the games are really fun to go to. They draw better than UNC does and Coach Wristen and his staff are top-notch. It has really re-energized this city and the school, almost the exact opposite of what is going on at CU. Obviously at a much different scale, but the school President wanted to use football as a centerpiece to market the school and it has increased admissions enrollment and donations dramatically.

I hope this is a big Allbuffs April Fools because losing the UGA game would suck. However their is NO mention of this on the Rivals board which could mean one of two things: 1) Allbuffs April Fools 2) Rivals board rumors have a tendency of popping up on the ADs radar and if there is any truth to the rumors, they are usually removed very quick. It just surprises me that there has been 150 posts in this thread and some substantiated speculation yet I can't find it elsewhere.

I hope this is a big Allbuffs April Fools because losing the UGA game would suck. However their is NO mention of this on the Rivals board which could mean one of two things: 1) Allbuffs April Fools 2) Rivals board rumors have a tendency of popping up on the ADs radar and if there is any truth to the rumors, they are usually removed very quick. It just surprises me that there has been 150 posts in this thread and some substantiated speculation yet I can't find it elsewhere.

I'm picking door number 1.
door%20number%20one%20lets%20make%20a%20deal.jpg

Georgia played at Arizona State two years ago. That's even farther West than Boulder.

Just sayin'.

I'll wager a guess that the Georgia game is off.

Would be a bummer since it is a solid non-conference foe, but perhaps we can fill it with a more winnable game.

EDIT: Didn't make it through the multiple pages, so this post seems irrelevant now. I will say though, if we replace UGA with a I-AA team, does that win count towards the total needed for bowl eligibility? I'm thinking maybe one FCS win does, nothing more.

Last edited:
Back