What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Schedule news?

I don't know whether to take all this seriously or not, but if the UGA game is off, I don't know why anybody would want to pony up $$$ for season tickets. Hawaii, UGA replacement (Fresno or Big Sky team to be named later), Baylor, Tech, KjSU, ISU...are you kidding me? Since most of those games will have a 4 for $40 option, I'd be hard pressed to be persuaded to buy the season tickets except that, the Buffs have been winning, oops, I mean, are on an upswing, uh no, hired a new coach to get some excitement, whoa hold on, brought in some highly sought after assts, wait, let me think, have a coach who is at least a lovable loser, aw crap, I give up.....

if we replace UGA with a I-AA team, does that win count towards the total needed for bowl eligibility? I'm thinking maybe one FCS win does, nothing more.

Yes. You can count 1 FCS win toward the 6 you need for bowl eligibility.

11 pages and counting - this has to be one of the most successful April Fools jokes I've seen in a while.

Back