What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scotty McNight

Unleash Hell

With all the praise Celestine, Simas and Smith were getting coming into this year, I was impressed by McNight. Of course Smith didn't play and I'm still looking forward to seeing him when he is ready for Florida State. I really like McNight!:thumbsup:

With all the praise Celestine, Simas and Smith were getting coming into this year, I was impressed by McNight. Of course Smith didn't play and I'm still looking forward to seeing him when he is ready for Florida State. I really like McNight!:thumbsup:

I was impressed with Scotty and Patrick. They were catching everything yesterday.

He was always able to get open & when the football came his way he CAUGHT it :thumbsup:
I looked it up and he was a 2 star recruit by Hawk. Looks to be just the kind of player he brought to BSU.

NOt only did McKinght catch well, he ran EXTREMELY well after the catch. He looked big time fast.

McKnight is my new favorite player! I know he's on the small side but the guy is a gamer. A clutch player. When the game was on the line he came up with a huge punt return. By the time his career is over he will be the David Anderson of the buffs.

Awesome to see a passing game again. A bright spot that kept us in the game.

I am very excited about our QB and WR's. Williams and McKnight did a GREAT job yesterday.

Awesome to see a passing game again. A bright spot that kept us in the game.

I am very excited about our QB and WR's. Williams and McKnight did a GREAT job yesterday.

I think you mixing McKnight with McBride. Chase McBride is our returner. He was a walk on in 2004 and earned a scholarship. He is small at 5'7" and Barnet never gave him a chance to play. He is one of the fastest guy on the team, and has seemed to blossom under Hawkins the last two years. He had some big returns last year also. Mcknight is our stud receiver who broke his ankle in the beginning of spring ball last year and redshirted. I believe he will have a great career in Boulder, and is also a good friend of Cody's and a family friend of the Hawkins family.

Back