What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scrimmage roll call: 10am Saturday at Folsom

According to buffzone

1. Lidsay- yes he runs the 40 in 4.4 seconds had a good day. Proud of him.
2. Sefo threw for 4 touchdowns
3 . Evan White had an Int.

Couldn't make it, 10 am on a Saturday is not a good time for me.

Last edited:
Doing my Sunday reading at buffzone.

http://www.buffzone.com/football-cu...ball-macintyre-impressed-by-offense-scrimmage

Basically, your vanilla preseason scrimmage report.

What I found interesting, disappointing, frustrating, you name it, is the cut and paste article in the comments section from everyone's favorite sports writer. As I'm sure you'd imagine, the primary purpose of the story is to inform us all that CU is not as good as Oregon. Wow, that is insight. Wow, that's journalism. I'm sure that the Oregon papers are reprinting this one, they will be shocked to read the news.

Someone at the Post actually pays this man... Stunning. He must fill some quota.

I'm certainly being nitpicky here, but I'd like to see Lindsay switch the ball to his outside arm when he bounces it outside. Other than that, impossible not to like the kid.

Why is any reporter asking MM about Oregon after a preseason scrimmage?
Hasn't there been Oregon reporters here all week? I believe they asked the same thing a few days ago and Mac didn't want anything to do with it.

It's so easy to hate Oregon.

I can't imagine what Helfrich would say if someone asked him what he thought of Bryce Bobo of Colorado. What idot reporter would think that any coach has personnel from a 2nd half of the season opponent anywhere near his thought process in August camp? It's shocking how myopic someone would need to be to ask that kind of question. They're barely thinking about their opening week opponent right now.

Hasn't there been Oregon reporters here all week? I believe they asked the same thing a few days ago and Mac didn't want anything to do with it.
It was that douche bag from the DP. He asked the question just so he could write a snarky little jab in his article.

I know it is like a <1% chance of CU winning that game, but the rub his nose in it factor would be the cherry on the icing on the top of a most delicious cake.

Will we see both QBs play this year? Obviously Sefo is the starter and will take the majority of the snaps, but it seems like the coaches may send Gehrke out there for a bit of a different look. For those of you who pay more attention or are closer the the program, do you think this is true?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That article was pure garbage.

Wow. I can't believe he went to the trouble to go up to Folsom. Completely devoid of any useful information. I thought the Post would get better after H. left. Keep K. on the Broncos, no coverage is better than that waste of print.

Will we see both QBs play this year? Obviously Sefo is the starter and will take the majority of the snaps, but it seems like the coaches may send Gehrke out there for a bit of a different look. For those of you who pay more attention or are closer the the program, do you think this is true?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In Brooks' most recent cu.buff article he wrote: "When Gehrke plays...." not "if" but "when". Brooks is usually accurate in his reporting.

I don't think Mac will be speaking with this reporter anymore. He's gone. How he addressed the team after apparently was something to see.

Someone tweeted him that he was obsessed with oregon and asked if he really went to boulder just to talk about them. That it was a bad story and that he was just bringing negativity to folsom. He responded calling the user names and blocked him. Something like that. Wasn't big but it was funny. i can't find it now.

I refuse to read any Buffs article written in the DP unless the author is Tom Kensler.

Don't follow the links, people.

The rest is garbage and we shouldn't support it in any way.

(Though publicly calling out bad reporting on twitter seems effective.)

I refuse to read any Buffs article written in the DP unless the author is Tom Kensler.

Don't follow the links, people.

The rest is garbage and we shouldn't support it in any way.

(Though publicly calling out bad reporting on twitter seems effective.)

For the record, I linked to the buff zone article that had kizzla's swill pasted in the comments.

Back