What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season Ticket Renewals?

I just received an e-mail and a phone call from the ticket office this week saying to expect the renewals to be sent out soon.

Well, I'm feeling left out.!! I didn't get an e-mail OR a phone call. Thus my question to the Allsome gang here. Thanks for the info.

Git a call this morning and bought my tickets over the phone ... no need to wait on the June notification.

Increase for the coming year is 6.3%. I thought perhaps discounts were in order after some of the games last year. I renewed and hope to be surprised in a good way this year.

Damn. Looks like they realized how good my seats were. Pretty sure they went up $100 each.

The women's donation has varied between $50 and $100. This season it's $50. As the program gets better, the donation and ticket price will go up.

I live in Iowa and I'm buying WBB and Volleyball season tickets. Found on the ticket website all the tickets they have comped me over the years for road games in this area. Technology.

If we want sports teams that can compete for championships, we have to be willing to pay for it.

It's why I'm also a WBB ticket holder even though I rarely attend a game, also do SOC & VB and why I'd buy season tix for WLAX if they did a Kitt pass for the games.

Yup. Just stunned CU finally realized how big of a bargain my seats are. I've been getting away with murder for years.

There was a time when CU didn't make you pay a donation for either men's or women's basketball. If either team ever becomes a top 25 team several seasons in a row, the donation will go up.

I find it interesting they set prices and ask for renewals well before the schedule is even announced/finalized.

Yup. Just stunned CU finally realized how big of a bargain my seats are. I've been getting away with murder for years.

Me too. Renewal is very easy and the increase will make me look at upgrading my seats now. Guess the gap is not nearly as big as it used to be.

renewed. Was considering moving over to @Goose's section, but lucky for him CU got smart. Now probably just gonna sit tight.

Me too. Renewal is very easy and the increase will make me look at upgrading my seats now. Guess the gap is not nearly as big as it used to be.

Same. Especially with the kid, I may need an extra seat next year so I may just bite the bullet.

Back