What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season Tickets

Did you get your season tickets?

• Renewed

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • New Season Ticket Holder

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Not This Year

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
:bump: I was checking to see if they started taking renewals and they are now. You can pay the full price instead of just the $100 deposit and then pay off the rest. Same upgrade options for the lammie game as usual :bang:. Price has gone up, but we do have 1 more game in Colorado than last year.
:dance3:football season is one step closer!!

I haven't heard anything about season tickets - but I was one of the poor tier peons

I haven't gotten an email or mail package yet. Usually they do go out before the spring game, so I figured it would be coming soon.

I called earlier in the week to renew. The AD said they are just about to send a mailing out for renewals.

I'll be looking for something from CU in my mail box within the next week.

Since I just got back my tax refund, I know where a good portion of it will go to as soon as my ticket renewal arrives.

Haven't gotten anything yet.

I didn't get a notice, I just went to CUBuffs.com and went to the ticket section. Clicked on season renewals and logged into my account and they had all the info in there to purchase them.

Cool cause I checked about a week ago and they had not opened it up yet. I did make my donation a couple of weeks ago to break up the pain.

Cool cause I checked about a week ago and they had not opened it up yet. I did make my donation a couple of weeks ago to break up the pain.

Since I originally posted the thread I have been checking every week or so and March is an extra paycheck month also!

I got an email this morning to renew....similar to previous years, renew online & early and you can win some good stuff

**** that CSU game. That is all.

$85 for 6 games, $55 for one game I don't want to go to. ****. That. Game.

Can I change my seats later if I renew? I don't want to sit in the same place.

**** that CSU game. That is all.

$85 for 6 games, $55 for one game I don't want to go to. ****. That. Game.

$140 for season tix? Holy chit that's cheap. That could be cheaper than what my student tix will cost

Can I change my seats later if I renew? I don't want to sit in the same place.

They leave a spot for you to write if you would like to move and they usually contact you after a certain date to see if someone doesn't renew.

$140 for season tix? Holy chit that's cheap. That could be cheaper than what my student tix will cost

No doubt, still a great deal. I'd pay the $140 just for the six games and think it was fair. Which is why paying $55 to help out those lamb ****ers really chaps my ass.

I just renewed my 3 tickets. Kicked in a little extra to the Football Excellence Fund this year and also put in for 3 tickets to the Arizona game.

No doubt, still a great deal. I'd pay the $140 just for the six games and think it was fair. Which is why paying $55 to help out those lamb ****ers really chaps my ass.

That's if you want the ****** seats too. I paid $10 to at least move down to the non club level club level area.

:nod: and it's not even market value. You could get very cheap tickets at the game. There might be a slight bump in attendance this year due to Coach Mac&Cheese but most of the Rams section will still be empty.

I just renewed my 3 tickets. Kicked in a little extra to the Football Excellence Fund this year and also put in for 3 tickets to the Arizona game.

I put in 2 for Fresno St. game, my aunt lives about 5 minutes from FSU. Anyone else thinking of going?

:nod: and it's not even market value. You could get very cheap tickets at the game. There might be a slight bump in attendance this year due to Coach Mac&Cheese but most of the Rams section will still be empty.
Anyone gettting tickets join DPLY and in section 2 row 8 to be loud as hell!

Anyone gettting tickets join DPLY and in section 2 row 8 to be loud as hell!

I get killed for this game. A couple years ago I took the regular seats and absolutely roasted. Afternoon game in early September has a huge potential for sunburn. I bit the bullet for the club level upgrade so I can be in the shade and drink. If I've got the toddler with me, I really need that section anyway.

I get killed for this game. A couple years ago I took the regular seats and absolutely roasted. Afternoon game in early September has a huge potential for sunburn. I bit the bullet for the club level upgrade so I can be in the shade and drink. If I've got the toddler with me, I really need that section anyway.
gonna try and get my cohort to do that... if we even go to the game.

I don't know my PIN and I really don't want to call them. (It makes my head hurt.)

Back