What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season Tickets

Are You A Men's Season Ticket Holder?

• Yes

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • On the Deposit List Now

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Hoping To Get Season Tickets This Year

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
I think last year I didn't hear until October.

Last year, the schedule wasn't finalized until real late. I remember I got my tickets the week of the first game, which seemed more than haphazard. Tad has the schedule finished much earlier this season, so I would expect them to go out within a month.

Last year, the schedule wasn't finalized until real late. I remember I got my tickets the week of the first game, which seemed more than haphazard. Tad has the schedule finished much earlier this season, so I would expect them to go out within a month.

I didn't get my parking pass until almost 2 weeks after the season had started.

I asked the men's basketball twitter feed (which is great at keeping everyone updated, can't praise them enough) and here's their response:

Spoke with our ticket office this morning... they are hopeful that the renewal process will start sometime in August

If I still lived in CO, I'd be buying season tickets. Since I don't, it would be a non-deductible contribution to the athletic department and I will do it the other way and hope I get to watch games on the Pac 12 network.

Is it November yet?

No.

1) Finances - I have Football season tix and just can't or shouldn't do basketball too (would have to battle with the wife too) 2) I live pretty far away which makes the weekday night games pretty tough. Also tough in bad weather.

I'll just pick and choose some games to go to like I did last year and be happy with that. I usually go to a few womens games as well.

Back