What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season Tickets....

I just remember all the crap I'd take chatting during a game and then people realizing I lived close to Boulder. "Why the **** aren't you at the game?"

I've never had season tickets before but in a trump of curiosity over reason, I bought them this year. My individual game attendance attendance went way down during Hawkins/Embree Era, but I'm looking forward to getting up to Boulder this season.

So I actually got a call from the AD asking if I was aware of the renewal deadline and if I was going to renew. It sounds like they are actually trying to reach out to people finally.

I called the AD last week to make a donation ( the website wasn't working... Surprise !)

Yesterday, the AD called and thanked me for my donation and also wanted to follow up on whether I was satisfied with
the customer service i received and if there was anything they could do better.

That was first for me. Maybe they are starting to get it

Renewed mine yesterday too.....oh wait.....wrong board. Seriously: What do CU Football season tickets go for, and what is an average donation required to get a quality seating location?

Two sheep, one pig, a beejay for Osborne, and four ounces of meth.....oh wait....wrong board.

Yea, that wasback in the day. This year season tickets are $448.00 each for 8 home gamesinstead of the originally scheduled 7. Mississippi State's Athletic Departmenthas financial problems so they decided to travel to Nebraska to play the gamethis year and make some serious $$$'s. I would say an average donation per seatis around $650 to $750 per seat for new season ticket purchases to get a qualityseat location. Long time season ticket holders probably pay less but areencouraged to ante up more. For 50 yard line seats a $3500 bill is required fornew purchases. It's needless to say that I'm not on the 50 yard line. It'stough enough for me to pay, even if I paid with sheep and pigs, and givingbeejay's is out of the question.

Yea, that wasback in the day. This year season tickets are $448.00 each for 8 home gamesinstead of the originally scheduled 7. Mississippi State's Athletic Departmenthas financial problems so they decided to travel to Nebraska to play the gamethis year and make some serious $$$'s. I would say an average donation per seatis around $650 to $750 per seat for new season ticket purchases to get a qualityseat location. Long time season ticket holders probably pay less but areencouraged to ante up more. For 50 yard line seats a $3500 bill is required fornew purchases. It's needless to say that I'm not on the 50 yard line. It'stough enough for me to pay, even if I paid with sheep and pigs, and givingbeejay's is out of the question.

Bad fan IMHO

Posters who continue to reply to BuffSurveyor will risk being banned.
I crawl before you begging forgiveness. How could I have not noticed I was responding to one of those arrogant elitists from the northeast? Oh that I were able to recant my post on the price of season tickets! Forgive me!

I crawl before you begging forgiveness. How could I have not noticed I was responding to one of those arrogant elitists from the northeast? Oh that I were able to recant my post on the price of season tickets! Forgive me!
With all the power vested in me..........I forgive you! I know deep down in your heart your are a genuine person.

In 216, for instance, $395 + $100 donation + ****ing upgrade for the CSU game.

http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncom...kID=colorado&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Don't feed the cocksucking troll.

Semper Gumby

My bad. Didn't pay attention to the poster.

Posters who continue to reply to BuffSurveyor will risk being banned.

With all the power vested in me..........I forgive you! I know deep down in your heart your are a genuine person.

Go survey this: :finger:

I don't think he gets it.

Back