What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season Tixs Arrived and the Package is a 10

BuffDad2020

The Season Tickets just arrived and my first thought was that CU sent a calendar to go with the tickets. Then I realize this bound, 8 page glossy WERE the tickets. Very cool. Couple pages of info and ads, then the tickets are a couple pages in the middle of the pack.

Last year, distribution was poor. Getting tickets out at the last minute and some holders had multiple ticket office mix ups in getting correct tickets. Clearly Mr. George turned his laser focus on ticketing over the past year and the result is something that gets you your ticket a month a head of time and in a format that is simply a 10. This ticket package actually made my heartrate rise and I'm not kidding.

Go Buffs!

I like the package but didn't get the rooftop terrace season tix or extra game tix I purchased. Everyone else the same?

Package is awesome. Would have loved to see some team photos in it though.

Definite step up from previous years though so my complaint is quite minor.

A+ for sure! Love this new format! The tickets themselves even look like they are worth saving!

Sorry.... left it at my office..... and even if I had them here.... I haven't been able to post pictures on Allbuffs since they changed the format!

Photos anybody? I'd like to see what the package of tickets look like. Sounds great.
20170724_151611_zpsqkzrmyb0.jpg

Got mine. Parking passes bound in the packet as well. Very nice compared to the past few years

is the csu game not part of a season ticket?
Uhhh

My CSU ticket was the giant ticket in the upper right hand corner of the ticket sheet. If you opt out of the CSU game in exchange for a couple more tickets to a home game, then it won't be there obviously.

Not looking forward to tearing the tickets out. Might have to transfer the tickets to myself and enter the game with pdf printouts.

Personally like the tickets, but could do without all the packaging. Took me awhile to get the tickets out, and then unspiral the thing so I could responsibly recycle it. A bunch of ads and coupons, in a spiral bound deal. Just send me the tickets, loose coupons and ads if you must!

Got mine a few days ago. They are bent as f*ck cause the mailman jammed it in the mailbox. I give a big fat 0 for this year

Just got mine - they look great!

There wasn't anything in the package for the CSU tickets (which I opted in for), and there is a note that says to go to the website for exchange information. This had me concerned, but when I dug in to my online order, it said the CSU tickets were just printed on Aug 2nd, so I expect I will receive them shortly. Not the clearest communication, but looks like it is going to sort itself out.

Just bought my season tix finally. Guy said we've sold 1k more than last year but the single game ticket sales have done much much better.

Personally like the tickets, but could do without all the packaging. Took me awhile to get the tickets out, and then unspiral the thing so I could responsibly recycle it. A bunch of ads and coupons, in a spiral bound deal. Just send me the tickets, loose coupons and ads if you must!
Well excuse the hell out of them!

Kind of partially related, but they have the stadium policy statement. One rule is no stadium seats with pockets. A few years back my daughter bought me the coolest stadium seat. It has arms with cup holders and a pocket that hangs down in front which is great for my radio, binoculars, etc and one on the seatback that's great for a coat. If they don't let me take that in I'll be really pissed.

:rolleyes:

Back