What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sec CCG

LSU 13 - 0
Miles 75 - 17, carries Tiger stadium grass in his pocket to eat when he's on the road.

Pretty amazing how explosive this team can be despite being average on offense. That just shows how good this team is. What's also impressive is how they're unfazed by bad starts. They were down 14-0 to Arkansas and merely responded with a 41-3 run. They're down 10-0 tonight and are being dominated and come back with 42 straight points.

LSU is good. Hope the broncos draft pretty much anyone from their defense

He's just stating the facts, which is that the SEC rules college football.

I can't help but call BS on this. If we see LSU play Alabama again then how do we know? You get one chance to play the best...and Alabama lost to LSU at home. Time to give someone else a shot...and from a different conference so they can earn it. 3/4 of the BCS standings are voters polls and therefore subjective. I think there is too much bias for the SEC and living in Atlanta I see it firsthand.

Last edited:
I can't help but call BS on this. If we see LSU play Alabama again then how do we know? You get one chance to play the best...and Alabama lost to LSU at home. Time to give someone else a shot...and from a different conference so they can earn it. 3/4 of the BCS standings are voters polls and therefore subjective. I think there is too much bias for the SEC and living in Atlanta I see it firsthand.

It's actually only 2/3 of the BCS that is voters. There's undoubtedly bias for the SEC in Atlanta - just like there's bias for Big 10 in the upper midwest and bias for the Big 12 in Texas and parts of the midwest, etc.

The 2 best teams should play for the NC regardless of whether they're in the same conference.

Here's where I think the SEC is screwed. The Big10 hates them. I'm not sure what Texas thinks. Half of the state hates them and the other half doesn't. Hard to get a read on the Pac12 since it seems like no one really cares. UO and Stanford will be left out.

Here's where I think the SEC is screwed. The Big10 hates them. I'm not sure what Texas thinks. Half of the state hates them and the other half doesn't. Hard to get a read on the Pac12 since it seems like no one really cares. UO and Stanford will be left out.

Top 4 teams in the BCS rankings are guaranteed spots in BCS bowls. Very unlikely Stanford isn't in top 4 with LSU, Bama and Okie Lite...

Of course every conference hates them - all they do is dominate college football. Nobody hates the ACC.

Last edited:
Of course every conference hates them - all they do is dominate college football. Nobody hates the ACC.

That's part of it, but not all of it. The SEC is worse than the SWC was when it comes to the ruthlessness of playing. $180K for Newton? You ****ting me Auburn didn't get nailed for that bull****? 30 players will get signed to how many SEC teams this year, even though Nutt is gone? The fans' expectations are incredibly high. You have Ole Miss thinking they are Bama. It's ridiculous. High stakes and high money yield coaches that skirt the line. I love SEC football, but I can also see why people hate it.

That's part of it, but not all of it. The SEC is worse than the SWC was when it comes to the ruthlessness of playing. $180K for Newton? You ****ting me Auburn didn't get nailed for that bull****? 30 players will get signed to how many SEC teams this year, even though Nutt is gone? The fans' expectations are incredibly high. You have Ole Miss thinking they are Bama. It's ridiculous. High stakes and high money yield coaches that skirt the line. I love SEC football, but I can also see why people hate it.

this

Back