What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Second half predictions

What will be our second half record?

• Total voters

Unleash Hell

How do you see us finishing off this season that we have already surpassed expectations from the outsiders.

I think every game is winnable, with KSU, Texas Tech and Mizzou being the toughest, but we do beat one of those three, plus KU, ISU and NU. We go 4-2 in the second half of the regular season and finish 8-4, and second in the Big 12 north, probably go to the Alamo Bowl. Just my guess.:gobuffs:

Wins: KSU, KU, ISU and the Tortilla flingers

If one of those go south on us: CU will upset NU or MU

Also, state what record would you be disappointed with in the second half after seeing the first half?

I would just be happy to make a bowl, but I am really starting to belive we can be a 7-9 win team

4-2 sounds reasonable.. (although I'll be angry with the losses) :smile2:

I'd be disappointed if we started getting blown out by teams.. If the Buffs finish 7-5 with the games all close, I think we can say that it was a successful season.. As long as we keep improving which I think we will, we should be happy about the season and how bright the future looks in the program. ..

I am voting 5-1; I really feel (hope) that the team has matured after the Ou upset and the trap game in Waco. Hawk will have them taking care of business. I believe! I do think 1 game will get by us - maybe one on the road.

There is not a single game we SHOULD lose the rest of the way, but there are a lot of tough teams (its the big 12 brutha). We will learn a lot Saturday as that may be, along with Mizzou the toughest game left. 4-2 is probably what I expect with us losing to TT and KSU but pulling out the Mizzou game at home, but 5-1 and yes even 6-0 are very attainable. KU can be tough but I expect a win and NU is a rivalry and a team with talent so they can definitely be dangerous, only ISU is a game that I dont worry about too much so on the other hand 1-5 and 2-4 are possible if the season should go awry, thats why these next two games are so important, we MUST go 1-1.

I answered 3-3

losses at ksu, tex tech and against Mizzou at home-

this way when CU beats one of those three teams I will
be surprised and really excited-

I put 4-2. I think we split with KSU, KU, MU, and TT. Beat ISU for the 7th win and then drive the last nail into the Cosgrove casket come turkeyday. 8-4.

Now, Im not gonna predict that record wins the north as I see Mizzery as the team to beat. We can only control our play. Unfortunately, there will some assholes who will gripe, whine, cry, and fuss if CU doesnt make the CCG. I think we all know who they are.

And to think lefty made room on the bandwagon. :cry::confused::sad1:

I said 4-2. Keep in mind that we still have a RS Freshman at QB, two true freshmen on the O-line, and are very thin at LB. (although having Dizon makes up for a lot, I admit). Young guys tend to make mistakes, and I can see the young guys making just enough mistakes to cost a couple games, especially against teams like Mizzou and KSU, who can take your mistakes and kill you with them.

6-0 baby. These kids know they got something special and they arent gunna mess it up. Plus Cody's penis' penis is bigger than mine.

I love the 0-6 vote by BigRed1, who ever the **** that is. He must have forgotten that we still have to play the nubs. I personally like CUs idea of putting the cupcakes at the end of the schedule, not the beginning.

I love the 0-6 vote by BigRed1, who ever the **** that is. He must have forgotten that we still have to play the nubs. I personally like CUs idea of putting the cupcakes at the end of the schedule, not the beginning.

You have to forgive him, he thought he was taking a poll on his IQ range. AND FOR GODS SAKE KEEP THOSE CUPCAKES AWAY FROM MAGINO!!

Back