What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Seems Cameron Swartz is transferring

I think we need to be careful when were speculating on what happened with Cam or any other student athlete who chooses to transfer. I too am frustrated, but am not willing and do not feel comfortable assigning blame - to anyone.

I think we need to be careful when were speculating on what happened with Cam or any other student athlete who chooses to transfer. I too am frustrated, but am not willing and do not feel comfortable assigning blame - to anyone.

You're absolutely right, and this is the proper, mature response we all should have. I too feel that way...somewhat... ...bc in all honesty, I'd absolutely love it for the Buffs somehow make the tournament and face BC. And for us to destroy them in the tournament, with the ending play Kennedy magically dunking on Cam... ... ...and if this scenario is not possible, I still would like for our team to face Cam and BC one day (regular season, tournament, I don't care), and demolish them. While this isn't exactly assigning blame, it's not the most mature response I guess.... ....so I guess we know where I stand compared to you(y)

This, plus the weak start is making me wonder about the hot seat under JR. I know people are calling for Tad's head but next year looks really bleak now and how much longer can you be satisfied with bottom of the pac 12 finishes. Cameron's decision is puzzling but I hope she has legit reasons for it.

[QUOTE="dyemeduke, post: 2596869, member: 611”]And for us to destroy them in the tournament, with the ending play Kennedy magically dunking on Cam[/QUOTE]
On an alley-oop from Alexis and I’m with you.

Last edited:
This team isn't going to any tournaments.

Wow... ....this is my last post in this thread but just wanted to respond. In my post about the tournament, I also wrote about Kennedy magically dunking on Cam.... .... ...and you still took parts of my post seriously???? ....perhaps you need to take a break from these boards...I've done it many times before, and it can be nice.

Sadly I was right. It was “I’m taking my talents to South Boston” instead of South Beach. At least Abby Waner has the decency to not enroll at CU.

This, plus the weak start is making me wonder about the hot seat under JR. I know people are calling for Tad's head but next year looks really bleak now and how much longer can you be satisfied with bottom of the pac 12 finishes. Cameron's decision is puzzling but I hope she has legit reasons for it.

it was a mistake hire
ceal has made a complete mess of this program

payne was offered the colorado, new mexico, and arizona jobs
took cu

other ADs thanking lucky stars she did

mike bradbury proving to be one of best coaches in country
44th rpi
will be mw conf coach of the year
tournament team

adia barnes inherited terrible arizona program
no head coaching experience
as many wins as payne in pac12 already
recruited one of best scorers in country as transfer (she destroyed us)
trending upward
wins this season over colorado, cal, usc and ranked az state

payne wnit level coach in lower conf
wnit level teams can't compete our conf

slow our roll here

leonard a senior
has won merely a dozen pac12 conf games in FOUR years of playing (injuries are a non-factor - missed a grand total of 5 games in 4 yrs)
her pac12 record 12-37
with her this team never won or really competed seems silly to say that without her they can't compete
much much better player this season (spectacular actually) but be realistic
good coaches get backup pointguards minutes non-conf to develop and prepare for critical role

coaches played MVP and leader 40 mins per game in non-competitive nonconf games practically begging for injury
but ENTIRE non-conf playing time for backup pgs in eleven games (not counting s naz exhibition)
finau 71
carter 28

cam swartz (most talented player on team) practically pushed out door given only 46 min
smart player fleeing sinking ship staff
can not figure out basic player rotation to develop players
panicked coaches desperately trying to win EVERY nonconf game to not get fired

peanut a freshman
team has been devoid of bigs forever
expecting a freshman to impact pac12 nonsensical
brought this peanut crisis on themselves
payne and towns kicked bunn (was better player so far than peanut) to the curb when she needed a stable family environment and structure
because her issues with aleged incest and sex abuse from minister/step-parent didn't meet their coaching timeline

easy peeps lets not be all like this was good team (they are much better) with great coaches with expectations of postseason
payne head coach 10 seasons
only 4 winning seasons
6 seasons losing record (won't possibly finish this season with winning record)

it was a mistake hire
ceal has made a complete mess of this program

payne was offered the colorado, new mexico, and arizona jobs
took cu

other ADs thanking lucky stars she did

mike bradbury proving to be one of best coaches in country
44th rpi
will be mw conf coach of the year
tournament team

adia barnes inherited terrible arizona program
no head coaching experience
as many wins as payne in pac12 already
recruited one of best scorers in country as transfer (she destroyed us)
trending upward
wins this season over colorado, cal, usc and ranked az state

payne wnit level coach in lower conf
wnit level teams can't compete our conf

good for her

was best player (not even close) on team
given only 46 minutes

practically pushed out the door

3 posts in one day on a new account that come together to read like the Kaczynski Manifesto

Some very strong feelings about the WBB program herein.

Why is it that WBB and VB always bring out these random new posters to air complaints? Do we want these teams to succeed, yes, but do they move the needle on donations and AD health when the don't, no.

Am I allowed to like Payne and not be bothered by the fact that Swartz transferred or do we have to pick a side on this one?

Most people think basketball is about sides. But those people have never seen Heaven is a Playground.

Someone texted me asking about the transfer to Boston College. I thought she wasn't going to be eligible to play until sitting out the Fall semester but I looked it up anyway. Apparently, she's already playing for Boston College. Cameron Swartz has scored 126 points for BC so far this season, while the top scorer for CU is Mya with 93. Swartz has as many rebounds as Peanut and more Assists than both Q and Finau, but less than phenom Jaylyn Sherrod. Emma Clarke is shooting lights out this season at .442, but Cameron Swartz is lighting it up shooting .447 very impressive. Swartz isn't just a scorer though, she leads BC with 14 steals to boot. The best CU defenders are tied with 13 (Sherrod, Finau, and Q).

BC - Team Stats
CU - Team Stats

We'll see how she does once the ACC games roll around. Looks like she's going to be pretty special.

Swartz applied for and got a waiver to play this fall.

Swartz also leads the team in turnovers if the stats you posted are correct.

You are exactly who I thought you are, RWAG.

Back