What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sefo health update

now we also know why luke didn't make it as a football player... #TinyHands
Dog you can't even make a fg. But I had tiny hands? Bigger than average but not huge. I do wear a 12 though, how big are your feet? When's the last time u saw your pecker?

Now the haters can take their shots at Klatt.
CVTiy1cUEAEiJTL.jpg

(PS - I loved Klatt)

Last I heard was he was much farther ahead then scheduled. May be good to go and start practicing by mid August.
Seeing that the first game is Sep 2nd and they're making changes to the offense, if he's not practicing by mid August, we're screwed.

You all are kidding yourselves if you think he won't be practicing well before August.

IMO it is more likely that Sefo is going to be running summer workouts than him not being full go by camp. He is one of the toughest SOB's I have ever seen.
Maybe so, but coaches were desperately trying to add a qb this off-season, so that doesn't give me a lot of confidence in our QB situation heading into fall.

Maybe so, but coaches were desperately trying to add a qb this off-season, so that doesn't give me a lot of confidence in our QB situation heading into fall.
I think that's more of an indictment on Montez being ready than Sefo's health. Granted, the root of the concern lies in the contingency if Sefo gets hurt again, but I think they understand that, in its current state, QB is easily the weakest position on the team in both talent and depth.

I think the fear is that the injury Sefo has is easy to aggravate. They needed a plan B. Now if they brought in Webb, Sefo would have been plan B. If it was someone else, I think that other QB would have been.

I'm hoping that he is ready to go, but I also hope he sits for half of the first few games because we're leading. :)

I think this is the article I read awhile back.

In the weight room, Wilson said Liufau has been able to squat and do full clean-and-jerk lifts, proving that the foot is getting stronger.
"The fact that he's able to squat and do Olympic lifting is a good sign," Wilson said, "because one is stationary strength and one is a dynamic strength/speed movement and both can tell you a lot of things on whether a guy can handle force and impact on his foot."

http://www.coloradodaily.com/sports/ci_29915461/liufau-rehab-gains-urgency

Whatever you think of Sefo, he definitely has prototypical QB size.

Sefo has the size, he also has decent mobility and a better arm than some guys collecting paychecks in the NFL (Not a great arm but adequate.) The respect he has from his teammates also speaks to his leadership abilities.

Sefo's shortcomings have always been in the mental aspect of the game. His decision making and his ability to avoid mistakes under pressure.

After 3 years of being the starter instant changes aren't likely but it would be both huge for us and a big statement about the existing coaches if Sefo were to raise significantly the level of his mental game with the influence of Chev.

Bump

From what we know of Sefo, it had to be bad for them to take his helmet, shoulder pads and shoe. This isn't some minor ankle sprain.

And I ****ing love this guy. Dude threw a dime to put us up 28-24 when he had no business being on the field.

So we wait because this would change everything.

Back