What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sefo health update

Diego is a huge lost. Every few years you see a school have open tryouts for a place kicker - maybe worth trying. Out of 10,000 men on campus, somebody has to be able to kick into the end-zone. Then there are the ladies from the soccer team

Some UM guy on Shaggy said that Sefo came back in for the series after his 2nd half touchdown toss. Am I wrong in remember that the touchdown was his last play? I'm, like 99.9% sure that it was, but seeking confirmation.

Some UM guy on Shaggy said that Sefo came back in for the series after his 2nd half touchdown toss. Am I wrong in remember that the touchdown was his last play? I'm, like 99.9% sure that it was, but seeking confirmation.
He did come back in. Got tapped, missed Shay on a shallow cross and was hobbling all over the place before going to the lockerroom.

I have, at times been critical of his play, but I will say this, he is the toughest SOB I have ever seen behind center at CU.
I'll throw Moschetti in that pool. Dude played most of a season with a rib that didn't stay attached to the rest of his rib cage

And Koy trying to play on a blown out ACL.

****ing Skippy. That never should have happened. Cost Koy a chance at a medical redshirt, plus the team wilted after he went down again and lost to ****ing Kansas.

Yeah, I'm still bitter. There were some hot chicks in the student section that were KU fans and they went from really attractive to really annoying really fast.

It's his left foot right? How he made that one throw, ill never know. You know that **** hurt. I'm glad they pulled him though. Sometimes coaches and staff gotta protect players from themselves. I know damn well, he would've kept trying to play. Sefo has some flaws, like all players do, his heart is not one of those flaws. I respect how he plays the game, all heart.

As long as it's nothing to do with the lis franc, I'm not going to freak out too much. Dude is tough as nails and will be back if it's just a sprain.

There are few perfect college quarterbacks. I rarely expect CU to have a perfect QB. Sefo, especially this year, has played very well in my book. I have barely any complaints about his play so far. And as mentioned by many others. His heart and warrior spirit is nearly unmatched.
We are lucky to have him and desperate for a quick, full recovery from this ankle injury.

You can do no more to teach leadership than Sefo did, unable to stand up straight, dropping the 70 yard bomb to Fields. As he said afterwards "it was all arm."

As long as it's nothing to do with the lis franc, I'm not going to freak out too much. Dude is tough as nails and will be back if it's just a sprain.
Agreed. But that's what worries me. You know he has to be hurt to come out in that game.

Agreed. But that's what worries me. You know he has to be hurt to come out in that game.
I don't know he would've come out, I'm guessing somebody made him. Let's just hope for the best, he's ****ing earned that respect. Montezuma be ready bro and yes I put Montezuma on purpose. Good name for him.

I have not been a Sefo fan for 3 years. His poor defensive reads, focusing on one player and lack of reading thru progressions was frustrating to watch. However, he has improved in all of those areas. He is now a complete QB. He has always been unquestionably tough as well as a good running QB. Now you can add leadership, understanding of the offense, ability to make the correct reads and yes - reading thru progressions! It was awesome watching him hit slants yesterday, eating up the Michigan defense. Sefo changed my view of him thru three games this season, not because Montez needs more time to develop, rather Sefo has evolved and grown into an elite college QB. I have become a Sefo fan.

I don't know he would've come out, I'm guessing somebody made him. Let's just hope for the best, he's ****ing earned that respect. Montezuma be ready bro and yes I put Montezuma on purpose. Good name for him.
Hopefully we are all not in for a nice helping of Montezuma's revenge next Saturday night.

So here is a question. If it's a high ankle sprain, or something that will hurt him for the majority of the season...do you try to get a medical waiver for a 6th year? Since we like how he has gotten better, wouldn't it be nice to have him next year?

I'm hoping he is fine and at most sits out the Oregon game. And Montez brings home the win anyway.

So here is a question. If it's a high ankle sprain, or something that will hurt him for the majority of the season...do you try to get a medical waiver for a 6th year? Since we like how he has gotten better, wouldn't it be nice to have him next year?

I'm hoping he is fine and at most sits out the Oregon game. And Montez brings home the win anyway.

At that point, Montez would have started 9 games (maybe 10 or even 11). Kind of tough to go back at that point if things the team is winning. I think this is Sefo's year and he has to be played as soon as he thinks he is able.

I'd like to think the coaches finally realized that he's not doing to team any good by staying in there and theaybe staying in this game wasn't worth the potential of losing him for the rest of the year.

I would have thought they would have learned that prior to calling QB runs in the fourth quarter at CSU. Or even at the end of the first half yesterday when we called a few more.

Back