What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sefo should get back ASAP

That's what I want. keep his feet wet.

That said, Sefo has graded out better in the passing game by a large margin so far.

Only ways we get a QB controversy is if HCMM really mismanages it, if Montez goes HAM on OSU USC or even more teams as Sefo's injury lingers, or if Sefo really struggles.

None seem likely.
If he goes crazy then we are likely to be up by a lot. In that case, put in the pickle.

Not sure why this was bothering me as I wrote it. Not really concerned now. Valid points by all.

The old saying that having two quarterbacks is akin to having none is BS. The Broncos proved that last year, and the Buffs are gonna prove it this year.

There was either a video or article yesterday, but when MMac was asked about this he said he was going with whoever was hot. I took it as alluding to If Montez wins this week decisively, he'll keep starting.

Mac is playing mind games with opponents, I really hope no one actually believes Sefo will not be back when he is healthy.

Yep. I'd probably slit my wrist if that happened.
May I suggest a Santoku knife, you can sharpen a little more than a chef knife. Why make it hurt more than it has to and there is nothing worse than a dull knife.

34484-183-2.jpg

Montezuma will go. Sefo is antsy probably but oh well. It's better for him to get 100 before he's taking snaps. Otherwise he'll probably tweak it again.

I do think that one more week off gives Montez more playing time but also gives Sefo time to completely heal for USC.

Back