What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sell me on the O-Line-Sione Tau not a member of the 2009 team

The whispers on Tau are that he had a non academic issue. I don't know what it was, but apparently the accusation was proved unfounded so it's good that it was kept in-house. Once again, I'm not in the loop on this, but I think it ended up being a minor thing and that Sione's an absolutely great young man.

The whispers on Tau are that he had a non academic issue. I don't know what it was, but apparently the accusation was proved unfounded so it's good that it was kept in-house. Once again, I'm not in the loop on this, but I think it ended up being a minor thing and that Sione's an absolutely great young man.

Well, I don't know what he did but he is suspended for the whole year [until Jan.]. So what is it with polynesians and boulder?:cry:

Don't get me wrong, this sucks BUT... I'll trade one OL with no game experience for the two WR that qualified/arrived today. Plus, Tau has another 2 years to get it together and compete for a starting spot. I wish him the best and I hope to see him tearing it up next year.

I hope he pulls it together. It would be nice to have him in the mix at O/L, but his life is more important than football. If he can overcome the issues, and then come back and make an impact on the team, well that's just icing on the cake.

I hope he pulls it together. It would be nice to have him in the mix at O/L, but his life is more important than football. If he can overcome the issues, and then come back and make an impact on the team, well that's just icing on the cake.
True and imho,he may never play here, I mean he's lost 2 years already, too bad.

... I'll trade one OL with no game experience for the two WR that qualified/arrived today.

I don't know about trading one OL with no game experience for 2 WR with no game experience or whatever, but this is bad news.

I loved the news earlier today, but this one puts a bit of a damper on it. Still......I'm very excited that fall camp is finally here!

I don't know about trading one OL with no game experience for 2 WR with no game experience or whatever, but this is bad news.

I loved the news earlier today, but this one puts a bit of a damper on it. Still......I'm very excited that fall camp is finally here!

MR GLASS HALF EMPTY---Go back to your first love---the Fuskers! :rolleyes:

MR GLASS HALF EMPTY---Go back to your first love---the Fuskers! :rolleyes:

Because I said this is bad news? Remove your head outta your ass, wash that crap off your face and snap back to reality. Losing an OLineman isn't exactly good news, bub.

Because I said this is bad news? Remove your head outta your ass, wash that crap off your face and snap back to reality. Losing an OLineman isn't exactly good news, bub.

Losing an OLmen that has never played a down in two years is not a huge loss. Certainly not good news but hard to lose what you never had.

With Geer & Katoa making the wrong decisions last year, you would think that would have been more than enough motivation for the rest of the team to keep they're heads screwed on straight? Well, hopefully Tau gets it together, and the rest of the team keeps they're noses clean the remainder of the year.

Losing an OLmen that has never played a down in two years is not a huge loss. Certainly not good news but hard to lose what you never had.

I never said it was a huge loss, but it definitely is A loss, and it's obviously bad news. That alone makes LilBunk's post idiotic.

Two years down on Tau now, and that's not a good thing. It would be great to get his 6'5" 325 lbs on the field and producing, both for immediate effect and to get some more Polynesians excited about the program.

Gotcha! You Tom Osbourne tea-bagger! :lol: Me doth thinks thou protests too much---like when you've been exposed as the posuer you are!

Had my suspicions when I read the "Osbourne on 1510" thread and you demanded proof that TO the CS, voted CU less than #2 in that final coach's poll!

TO the SC admitted to a Lincoln sportscaster that he voted CO 4th in that poll and CU lost the NC by 1 friggin' point! Had he voted CU #2, CU would have won on points, you jerk-off! You can pry your lips off TO's sorry a** any day now, poseur!:sad2:

Gotcha! You Tom Osbourne tea-bagger! :lol: Me doth thinks thou protests too much---like when you've been exposed as the posuer you are!

Had my suspicions when I read the "Osbourne on 1510" thread and you demanded proof that TO the CS, voted CU less than #2 in that final coach's poll!

TO the SC admitted to a Lincoln sportscaster that he voted CO 4th in that poll and CU lost the NC by 1 friggin' point! Had he voted CU #2, CU would have won on points, you jerk-off! You can pry your lips off TO's sorry a** any day now, poseur!:sad2:

Wow, lil Bunky, don't hold back let us know how you really feel...:lol:

"Sorry"......................................Like Belushi after smashing the guitar against the wall at the frat rush party! erf! erf! erf!

Tuoti-Mariner is going on his mission. Think it is a good thing personally. He needs some time away from the grind of the game.

I love the new season. brings fresh buffs out of the woodwork :thumbsup:

This Tau thing is more serious than it initially seemed, he's been kicked off campus until January. Buffzone

That's pretty bleak. Don't see how he can keep up his eligibility taking a semester off.:sad1:

This Tau thing is more serious than it initially seemed, he's been kicked off campus until January. Buffzone

That's pretty bleak. Don't see how he can keep up his eligibility taking a semester off.:sad1:

maybe he takes online courses to keep a minimum # of credits active?
what a mess.

Douche, just show me the proof of Osborne admitting he voted CU #4. I've never seen it. And if you, Mr. Douche Bag, have a link, post it. If that makes me a Osborne fan, you're even more douchier than I first thought.

C'mon LilMunky...put up or shut up.

Now, what anything that's been said in this thread has to do with Osborne is beyond me. Keep Old Balls Osborne out of a good thread.

Back