What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

September 17 - Colorado @ Colorado State (Denver)

Probably for the best that there was no brawl.... although the series certainly would have been ignited.

[h=1]Mychal Sisson has ankle surgery[/h]
FORT COLLINS, Colo. -- Colorado State star linebacker Mychal Sisson is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery on his right ankle.

Sisson fractured the ankle in the second quarter of the Rams' win over Northern Colorado on Saturday.
Coach Steve Fairchild said Sunday that he hopes to have the redshirt senior and team captain back on the field at some point this season.
Sisson leads the nation with 40 career tackles for loss and led the country last season with seven forced fumbles.

Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press

http://espn.go.com/college-football...state-rams-lose-mychal-sisson-fractured-ankle

I thought about going out on the field that day... but figured it'd be embarrassing for CU

**** this ****. I am tired of talking and hearing about how this should be a close game. I do not buy it. If this Buff team has any heart and soul, they will come out and flat out dominate this game. The Ewes are not a good football team and are now playing with a partial squad. I will have severe doubts about coaching if we do not beat them into the ground.

**** this ****. I am tired of talking and hearing about how this should be a close game. I do not buy it. If this Buff team has any heart and soul, they will come out and flat out dominate this game. The Ewes are not a good football team and are now playing with a partial squad. I will have severe doubts about coaching if we do not beat them into the ground.

We need to get Brad into the locker room before the game. :thumbsup:

It's time to move 'Showdown' back to campus

CU-CSU football game should not be in Denver anymore

By Ryan Thorburn Camera Sports Writer

College football contracts are made to be broken.

Coaches leave for better jobs. Players transfer. Programs are abandoning tradition for super-conference television money.

It's time for Colorado to consider trying to get out of the absurd 10-year contract to play Colorado State annually at Invesco Field.

What's that? Oh yeah, Sports Authority Field. Cha-ching.
http://www.dailycamera.com/cu-college-sports/ci_18887817

Thanks, Vamos.

There are whispers that Bohn is working on canceling or modifying this contract. Probably what stimulated the article. Now that we have moved to a 9-game conference schedule, the game being at a neutral site simply does not work for us.

There are whispers that Bohn is working on canceling or modifying this contract. Probably what stimulated the article. Now that we have moved to a 9-game conference schedule, the game being at a neutral site simply does not work for us.

1269259657_omg_cat.gif

Thanks, Vamos.

Please god yes. Kill this game with FIRE

Sitting down with Steve Fairchild

Q: What makes the rivalry with CU so special?

F: Both schools being in state is probably the crux of it. A lot of their Colorado kids and our Colorado kids played on the same team or played against each other. Our staff has some real deep CSU ties, and their staff as well is tied to their school.

The other thing that’s really cool about this game is the setting. When you go into Mile High Stadium and see it half-and-half in the crowd, I remember the first time I saw it I thought it was one of the better settings in college football. The first time I saw it I thought, “This is a great college football setting.” And I think our players appreciate that.
http://www.collegian.com/index.php/...n_authority_sitting_down_with_steve_fairchild

I understand why the 4A and 5A state championships are played at Sports Authority Field. It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience for those high school players to step on the same field where Tim Tebow watches the Denver Broncos play.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love the pathetic spin that CSU "department officials" put on ticket expectations. They are hovering at 16k and expect to exceed last years 22k? So you are going to sell 6,000 tickets in a few days? :wow: :rofl:

I love the pathetic spin that CSU "department officials" put on ticket expectations. They are hovering at 16k and expect to exceed last years 22k? So you are going to sell 6,000 tickets in a few days? :wow: :rofl:

CU bought out our entire alottment and started buying up CSU's. No?

CU bought out our entire alottment and started buying up CSU's. No?

More likely that we have a bunch of CU tickets that were bought through the Mile High ticket office. I highly doubt that CU fans would buy their tickets through CSU.

Back