What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

September 17 - Colorado @ Colorado State (Denver)

scaled.php

How many of the CU tickets 'sold' for this game, are season tickets that many of us aren't going to use? Even if my daughter didn't have a soccer game, I wouldn't go to Mile High to see the game. That place, setup is awful. Gave my tics to a needy friend

Also, the D Post. Last week their Sat headline was K martin maybe playing in China (which they had on-line the day before) This week, again, important stories (like how important - or somehting - it is to be an Av's captain) push the Buff game to last on the front page. Kronke and Bowlen control the Post

This is, clearly, a game we might be looking past. Hopefully, Embree keeps them focused.

Would be great to be 2-2.

Go Buffs

How many of the CU tickets 'sold' for this game, are season tickets that many of us aren't going to use? Even if my daughter didn't have a soccer game, I wouldn't go to Mile High to see the game. That place, setup is awful. Gave my tics to a needy friend

Also, the D Post. Last week their Sat headline was K martin maybe playing in China (which they had on-line the day before) This week, again, important stories (like how important - or somehting - it is to be an Av's captain) push the Buff game to last on the front page. Kronke and Bowlen control the Post

This is, clearly, a game we might be looking past. Hopefully, Embree keeps them focused.

Would be great to be 2-2.

Go Buffs

The only thing I would take issue with your post is that Bowlen wants this game to succeed and to stay in Denver. His organization manages the stadium and gets a cut out of the revenues generated. He uses the place 10 times a year for the Broncos, they play some lacrosse games in there that can't generate any real income, the HS championships which again aren't a big income generator and they do events in resturaunts and facilities inside the stadium which again aren't likely to be big income generators. The Bronco games are a given for him but the CU-CSU game has to make a significant impact on his bottom line in stadium operations, Bowlen would be at the top of the list trying to stop the end of the game or the moving of the game back to the teams stadiums.

I think a bigger issue is that the Post has a bunch of writers and editors from other places in the country who have specific agendas (Henderson for example) or are simply to lazy to bother to dig past what the pro teams feed them (Kizla for example.)

Back