What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

September 24 - Colorado @ The Ohio State - GAME THREAD

When will we win a road game?

• Stanford

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Washington

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Arizona st

• UCLA

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Utah

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 20 32.3%

• 2014 +

• Never

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Holy balls your team sucks dick

might be the worst football program i have ever seen in my ENTIRE 46 years of living

2 yards of offense? LOL just disband your program, its an embarrasment to football

might be the worst football program i have ever seen in my ENTIRE 46 years of living

2 yards of offense? LOL just disband your program, its an embarrasment to football

Let's talk about the part where you're 46...

I thought you were suppose to mature by age? Nope, oh and learn some grammar too.

Welcome to allbuffs btw.

2 yards vs 10 points lol

ill be shocked if Ohio St doesnt win by 7 TDs and if Colorado hits 100 yards vs Buckeyes starting D

I'm sure Miami said the same thing last week. The same Miami team who is trailing Kansas state right now

I've seen enough of hansen rolling to the right and throwing the ball 10 yds out of bounds. Throw an effing screen.

At 46 years old, I'm not even angry - I'm just kind of sad for his mother, actually.

Last edited:
Ohio state hasn't really impressed me, it's our typical early game mental errors. We can't afford that against this team

At 46 years old, I'm not even angry - I'm just kind of sad for his mother, actually.

I know, right? A lot of 46 year-olds have jobs, and maybe even friends they can watch a game with. This is a sad, lonely man.

Buckeyefan, is there anything we can do to help?

Yeah. It just got kind of pathetic. Almost makes me want Ohio State to have a good season. Doesn't seem like he has much else in his life.

He hasn't posted in a few minutes. I hope he's okay...I'm a little worried.

Buckeyefan, if you're still out there, check in please. There are people who care.

Ohio state hasn't really impressed me, it's our typical early game mental errors. We can't afford that against this team

Their defense has impressed me. Playing angry after getting embarrassed last week. Our special teams and the turnover are killing us, though.

Uniforms look nice!!

Offense is dog ****, both in personnel and play calling, and the special teams need to go to the clinic again, but the uniforms look sweet!

Can I add, how much I dread third downs on both sides of the ball, but especially defense? It's been going on for about six years.

Has OSU even scored that many points this season combined? I've made some stupid bets in my time, but I believe I'd take that one.

LOL you stupid ass mother****er

let me know when your team even gets 16 yards let alone worrying about holding to Ohio St under the spread

Seems like a dose of reality is going to be served up today. Fast, angry defense, Young mobile QB who is ready to run us to death and our own typical offensive ineptness early. This could get bad

LOL you stupid ass mother****er

let me know when your team even gets 16 yards let alone worrying about holding to Ohio St under the spread

Oh, there you are. Thank God you're okay...I was beginning to worry.

Back