What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Shedeur Sanders - 2023-24 Tracking History Thread

will we have to wait until Jan 15 to know for certain if he's coming back? if not, what will be the confidence building signal prior to that date?

Shedeur fractured something in his back against Wash St, likely on the dirty late hit

Am I the only one who saw the quote from the story above, and wondered?

"Deion Jr. went on to say that he wants people to know what Shedeur is going through before the quarterback walked away. "

Am I the only one who saw the quote from the story above, and wondered?

"Deion Jr. went on to say that he wants people to know what Shedeur is going through before the quarterback walked away. "
I think he figuratively meant walked away from standing next to Jr, not walked away from Colorado

Been said many times already that he isn't leaving this year
has it been said by Shedeur? has it been said since the injury?

I don't doubt the honesty of HCDS one bit, but I do speculate if he has 100% knowledge or 100% decision making authority on this one.

has it been said by Shedeur? has it been said since the injury?

I don't doubt the honesty of HCDS one bit, but I do speculate if he has 100% knowledge or 100% decision making authority on this one.
awkward office space GIF

Well I'm sure Prime does & there's zero motivation for Prime to say that if he doesn't know for sure what is going on, you're searching for something that simply is not there
no, you're making that up. I'm explicitly searching for knowledge of the event or point in time at which his return can be more certain of his return.

Boy SS2 is going to put up some big numbers next season and could be on the cover for the upcoming EA Sports College Football game this year.

Everyone should know who he is.

Back