What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sheriron Jones released from scholarship, returns to Tennessee

I'm not sure this was some failure on the coaches part - I doubt we'll ever get the real story behind what happened, but it's another kick in the nuts for a program whose nuts need a break.

Jones is returning to Tennessee to take responsibility for and to tend to a "personal situation". I think you guys can piece together the story from there. "Personal situation" almost always means one thing when it comes to college athletes.

Jones is returning to Tennessee to take responsibility for and tend to a "personal situation". I think you guys can piece together the story from there. "Personal situation" almost always means one thing when it comes to college athletes.
Getting catfish'd?

Sure would like to see the program get out from underneath this jinx. Sure is some powerful voodoo magic working against any possibility we would again succeed in football.

Guys let's make extra sure to be super responsible pragmatic fans, wait for all of the available information, and never react to anything ever, because there is no real evidence (yet) after four recruiting cycles that our coaches are deficient in the dimension of acquiring talent. It would be rash to conclude anything -- ever -- except that we shouldn't have any conclusions, because we are pragmatic, measured, patient fans.

Do you want to know why people attack you? It's not because of your opinions. It's because you're an insufferable **** who only shows up to post when things are going badly and then disappears. It's interesting that you didn't post once to celebrate news of Jones' transfer, yet when he changes his mind it's the end of the world. Not dissimilar to your pattern of bitching and complaining about the basketball team for an entire half, yet when they turn it around in the second half you magically stop posting. You are a troll and a waste of bandwidth. That's why people attack you.
Maybe I don't have the time that some people do to post about every single thing. Maybe I don't find every topic on here worth commenting on.

I did post good things about Apsay, who I still think has more upside than Sefo, but even those get **** on, because the herd mentality here says so.

As was also pointed out, there's a whole lot more times to comment when bad things happen around here.

As for basketball, I don't comment when I'm at the games, for the most part. Cause I'm at the games. Not that you really care. You just need someone to insult, so here I am.

Back