What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sheriron Jones released from scholarship, returns to Tennessee

Something about "Mr Nice Guy" I think..... just a rumor. Fwiw

Just saying.

4055827-nice.gif

I don't buy the idea that he got here and simply decided that Colorado wasn't a good fit for him within a week. There has to be extenuating circumstances that nobody is confirming.

I sense that you are right and frankly it is probably none of our business. Yes these kids are public figures, especially when they put themselves in situations like this that draw attention but they still have a right to a degree of privacy, especially if it also involves people who aren't public figures.

Meh. Easy come easy go. Will he transfer again? Something is not right with the kids handling of this. Better now than when we are actually counting on him.

So, if a dude is released from his schollie, accepts one somewhere else, then gets released from that one to go back to the original school, does he get to play right away?

I mean, logic says yes, but the NCAA and logic don't really mix.

Meh. Easy come easy go. Will he transfer again? Something is not right with the kids handling of this. Better now than when we are actually counting on him.

I agree completely. We can be pissed at the staff about a lot of stuff, but if you get a kid who pulls this, personal matter or no, I agree with releasing him. 4* or no. Save the scholarship for a non-flake.

So, if a dude is released from his schollie, accepts one somewhere else, then gets released from that one to go back to the original school, does he get to play right away?

I mean, logic says yes, but the NCAA and logic don't really mix.
Yes if it is within 14 days of transferring and has not participated in any countable athletic activity, i.e. practices or games. Basically a 14 day window to change your mind and act as if the original transfer never took place.

Loved to of had him. Time to move this thread and sherion jones to the bottom of the threads, enough time wasted on his ass already... lets worry about the guys we are going to get and are willing to come here and play it out...
GO BUFFS!

Loved to of had him. Time to move this thread and sherion jones to the bottom of the threads, enough time wasted on his ass already... lets worry about the guys we are going to get and are willing to come here and play it out...
GO BUFFS!

Bump.

Back