What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sheriron Jones Transferring To CU

There are reasons external to the coaching staff for individual players flip-flopping like this, but if they are truly random or out of the staff's control, then every school is subject to this risk, and our program's recruiting as a whole simply is quite bad. It could have looked better with this transfer (at a position of serious need); now it doesn't.

you do realize he had to sit out next year, and was 3 or 4th on Tenn's depth chart, right?

depressed-depression-girl-hate-head-favim-com-111281_large.jpg

This is Mac's genius at work. This now frees up Sheriron's scholly so it can be better used on a Greyshirted, "under the radar" recruit. otherwise we might lose one of these Greyshirts to San Jose, or Cal Poly.

you do realize he had to sit out next year, and was 3 or 4th on Tenn's depth chart, right?
I do understand that he had to sit out next year. Third on Tennessee's depth chart is a separate issue. I'm not familiar enough with who is ahead of him to comment on that. I understand that the guy (like any guy, and especially transfers) is far from an automatic program saver, but he improved the mix at QB in 2017 and beyond significantly from where it was now, based on all available information, and having him not coming in is a substantial loss in my eyes.

Back