What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Shirts are in! Place your order here

Rep to Dio, these shirts are the best part of the 2011 CU Buffaloes' season.

I've got the shipping boxes ordered, hopefully will be here this week. If so, then I will go by the post office on Saturday.

Please get your shirt order completed if you haven't already! I will start harassing you via PM later this week.

I've got the shipping boxes ordered, hopefully will be here this week. If so, then I will go by the post office on Saturday.

Please get your shirt order completed if you haven't already! Otherwise I will sell your shirt to people who promptly pay me.

Fixed.

Folks - if your name is on the first post in this thread, and you haven't either a) paid for your shirt via PayPal and/or b) Told me that you're picking it up at a tailgate and paying cash, then you're doing it wrong.

Please complete your orders. I'm dropping a bunch in the mail on Saturday.

Folks - if your name is on the first post in this thread, and you haven't either a) paid for your shirt via PayPal and/or b) Told me that you're picking it up at a tailgate and paying cash, then you're doing it wrong.

Please complete your orders. I'm dropping a bunch in the mail on Saturday.

So, does this mean I get a shirt or am I still pending?

Not yet. I have PMs out to all the outstanding people on the list - so I'm waiting to hear back from all of them.

Thanks everyone. Just missing one confirmation right now from 'buffs'.

Be patient if you're on the pending list, I will confirm those orders over the weekend.

everyone but buffs responded, so I've returned that shirt to the inventory. I've emailed everyone on the Pending list to get their sizes - we may have a shirt for everyone if the sizes work out.... if you would like to be on the pending list, then let me know.

Was able to get a shirt for everyone on the Pending list, but still waiting on dyemduke to respond. We currently have these sizes left:

1 Small
1 XXL
3 L
2 M
1 XLT

Shipped most everyone who had a pending shipment today. Buff95 and Cornh8er, yours are going out shortly. Updated original post with order status

Shipped most everyone who had a pending shipment today. Buff95 and Cornh8er, yours are going out shortly. Updated original post with order status

Sorry Dio, I've been negligent. I'm going to break away from my desk today and try Paypal again.

Hey All -

Just sent reminder to everyone who is slated to pickup a shirt at the Oregon Sackygate. Please remember. $12/shirt, and I will probably not have any change. Please don't forget. This is the last big batch, then I just have the late order to ship (buff fanatic, buffaholic, zbuff, buffs).

dio,

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already, but could we all throw in a few extra bucks and have one shipped to Wally and any other allbuff member in the armed forces that is overseas?

Wally and I are already working on something - and I believe Burrito is slated to pick one up for him this weekend (although I offered to ship direct to ****ganistan).

Do we have other servicemen overseas? If so, then that is something we can do, although the inventory is pretty slim right now

Wally and I are already working on something - and I believe Burrito is slated to pick one up for him this weekend (although I offered to ship direct to ****ganistan).

Do we have other servicemen overseas? If so, then that is something we can do, although the inventory is pretty slim right now

I'll pay for mine, but thanks. However, I might need a little help 'cause I can't get my Paypal to work out here.

I don't think Burrito can make the gate this weekend, but if maybe Snow can cover me on the T-shirt, pick it up and deliver to Burrito? Burrito will reimburse Snow and then ship the T-shirt to me. Then my wife will send Burrito a check...

That's my plan. Snow? Burrito?

I'll pay for mine, but thanks. However, I might need a little help 'cause I can't get my Paypal to work out here.

I don't think Burrito can make the gate this weekend, but if maybe Snow can cover me on the T-shirt, pick it up and deliver to Burrito? Burrito will reimburse Snow and then ship the T-shirt to me. Then my wife will send Burrito a check...

That's my plan. Snow? Burrito?
No problem. If anyone can pick up, I can reimburse, wipe my ass with shirt, then ship to AG with a damp paper towel. Since Snow and I seem to be room mates now, that would probably be easiest. Let me nudge him and find out. Nudge, nudge, Snow.

Why not just pm me your address and i will send it to you direct? Figure out money later

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Will be at Sackygate around 11 today with shirtrs for Tante, GoonieBuff, Mick Ronson, Rumblin Buff, Vamos Buffaloes, Unleash Hell, Hugegroove, Gramburglar

Back