What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Shocker in Buffs country for Cal game

That's do-able so long as they open up the parking lots at 9:00 so people can park for the football game and go to the basketball game first.

Any word on this ? I want to come out but no sackgate is a deal breaker.

Yeah, it mainly revolves around setting Ralphie's Corral up and then hanging out on the sideline for the rest of the game. I get paid to watch football so it's not bad.

Do you have to pick up Ralpie's poop?

There will be a sackygate. It might be scaled back a bit due to time constraints, but we'll still have a tailgate.

Atta Buff.

Bombay Sapphire again for you (even though you talked sh*t about Cal/Missy Franklin on another thread and slobber on furd knob every chance you get.)

Say, will Burrito be there? Someone tell him to wear a white lace garter belt, silk black panties or just yoga pants this time eh? He's probably sick of wearing Capris anyway.

Atta Buff.

Bombay Sapphire again for you (even though you talked sh*t about Cal/Missy Franklin on another thread and slobber on furd knob every chance you get.)

Say, will Burrito be there? Someone tell him to wear a white lace garter belt, silk black panties or just yoga pants this time eh? He's probably sick of wearing Capris anyway.

So you want him to wear the same thing as last time?

So you want him to wear the same thing as last time?

I don't remember what he was wearing last time. All I remember was hanging out with you and others and then talking sh*t to UCLA fans. Then the bottle was empty. I did feel a weak dry hump from a small bear in Capris at some point-was that him?

Got my tickets for the hoops game courtesy of the great Goose.

No tix yet for football, most likely buying from a scalper or last minute stubhub.

Sackygate, details on location?

Parking for basketball/football, any tips?

Got my tickets for the hoops game courtesy of the great Goose.

No tix yet for football, most likely buying from a scalper or last minute stubhub.

Sackygate, details on location?

Parking for basketball/football, any tips?

Id just show up to the tailgate. Chances are good that you'll be able to score some tickets. There's always people with extras. Good chance I'll have some myself.

we are on the northwest corner of Farrand Hall. Find a campus map, find Farrand Hall, go there. You'll see a bunch of folks, just ask for the allbuffs tailgate. You'll eventually find us.

Back