What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Shout out to all Texas Buffs

Bump. 103 have been ordered as of today.

Let's go!

Last edited by a moderator:
For all of you cheap and/or lazy Texas Buff residents....today is another deadline to make this happen. Order your ****ing Buff plates!

For all of you cheap and/or lazy Texas Buff residents....today is another deadline to make this happen. Order your ****ing Buff plates!
He may be an idot but he's not wrong about this. Get it done, Texas Buffs. I want my plates!

Don't just order one for yourselves. Send a text to all your Texas Buff friends and their significant others. A CU Texas plate is the perfect Xmas gift for the Buff fan who has everything.

Pathetic...still not enough pre-orders. Come on bitches.

GIF-bastards-evil-heartless-horrible-mean-Monty-Python-vicious-you-bastards-you-suck-GIF.gif

Aren't there CU alum groups in Texas? Seems like not enough alums are aware that Buff plates are available.

I get emails all of the time, and I plunked down a deposit for the plates. Pretty shocking that 200 Texas alums have not signed up. The other day, I saw an Iowa St Texas plate, for ****'s sake.

I get emails all of the time, and I plunked down a deposit for the plates. Pretty shocking that 200 Texas alums have not signed up. The other day, I saw an Iowa St Texas plate, for ****'s sake.
Amen. I want my freaking plates!

146 of 200 ordered.

Need 54 more by 2/14 or this ain't happening.

Completely pathetic showing.

Yeah. Not sure how to fix, either. Although part of the issue seems to be that the Athletic Dept and the Academic schools who have come through town distance themselves from marketing these plates. This is considered an alumi function. I don't know who the alumi coordinate in Boulder is who is responsible for coordinating the various Texas chapters. Whoever he or she is seems pretty invisible.

@sliderNcider

Here's the deets. Any Hail Mary someone could post on buffstampede or anywhere else would be great.

on.jsp

Sunday, February 14th.

Share this link: https://www.myplates.com/pre-order/category/11 with your friends and encourage them to order their plates today!

Note: If enough orders are not reached by the deadline to launch a Forever Buffs license plate in Texas, all pre-orders will be fully refunded by MyPlates.
If you have any questions, please contact Senior Program
Manager Hank Charles. heinrich.charles@Colorado.edu

Plate Facts:

• As little as $50 to secure your pre-order of an official CU Buffs license plate, good for 1-year.
  • It does not matter when your registration is due, you can order your CU Buffs plate at anytime.
  • All University of Colorado plates can be personalized.
  • Multi-year discounts are available, where you can save up to 40% when choosing a 5-year plate term.
Next Steps:
  • Click the pre-order link below to order yours today.
  • Once yours has been pre-ordered, encourage other CU Buffs to order theirs. We need to reach 200 to make this plate a reality in Texas.
PRE-ORDER YOURS NOW!

If 200 Pre-Orders are not reached within the days allowed by TxDMV, then the University of Colorado license plate design will not launch, and all pre-order monies received will be fully refunded by My Plates.
S.gif

Customerservice@myplates.com
or call 888-769-7528.
PM_B2BA_BottomShadow.png

My Plates7301 Ranch Road 620NSte 155, 185 Austin TX 78726-4537
SafeUnsubscribe™
ProfileAbout our service provider
Sent by news@myplates.com in collaboration with

Sorry if someone has already asked this. Is there a similar license plate available for California? If so, I am in for two.

Whatever dogs.

Sorry I like more minimalistic designs that don't invoke some teenage girls club.

And I should only be in this dumb state for like 5 more months combined.

Back