What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Shout out to all Texas Buffs

I love this timing I have to go to the DMV tomorrow and get my plate renewal, and in 4 weeks i get to do this ass whippin again to get my CU plate, Thanks Obama

What does your plate frame say? CU Buffs, like mine? If so, we don't need that frame anymore!
"Colorado" on top of frame, and "Buffaloes" on bottom. Just thinking a plate bolted onto the bumper without a frame looks weird.

Plus, If I ever find a FBAILER frame, I'll want it.

"Colorado" on top of frame, and "Buffaloes" on bottom. Just thinking a plate bolted onto the bumper without a frame looks weird.

Plus, If I ever find a FBAILER frame, I'll want it.
Shocked that you don't have dragons pasted all over your car.

@HotRack - just was at the convention center. Place is a madhouse full of boxers, fencers and VB players.

Wanna Friday PM beer?

I lived in Trophy Club for 10 years when I first moved to TX, saw many a Dragon game when Dodge was at the helm
Those were the years!! I've been here 8 years now and keep hoping we can develop a pipeline into the football program even though they only produce 2-3 legit D1 players a year.

Pics or GTFO!
PLPC276

DMV e-mailed me this PM asking which location I would like to pick up my plates.

It's going to be like Christmas in July!

Finally got them. What was the verdict on the frame? I really don't like a dealership name covering the "Forever Buffs" portion of the plate.

And BTW, one of you bitches picked up your plates in downtown Fort Worth this morning, according to the friendly lad manning the license plate office. Who was it?

Picked mine up this AFTERNOON in downtown Fort Worth.... Decided to remove the frame .....Yeah , it's a Dragon emblem, live with it....
Well done. And good to see dragons are still front and center.

Back