What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sideways

Junction

Club Member
Club Member
Memo to this "staff".

You do not gain ANY yardage while you are moving sideways. You gain yardage moving UP THE FIELD.

Enough of every running play going sideways. Enough offensive linemen running sideways. Enough pass plays going sideways. And enough punt returns going ****ing sideways.

The game plan for Toledo better involve running the ball straight ahead. Let the offensive linemen block straight ahead. Throw the ball down the middle. Attack up the field.

There is a reason the fight song doesn't start "Fight CU across the field"....

Memo to this "staff".

You do not gain ANY yardage while you are moving sideways. You gain yardage moving UP THE FIELD.

Enough of every running play going sideways. Enough offensive linemen running sideways. Enough pass plays going sideways. And enough punt returns going ****ing sideways.

The game plan for Toledo better involve running the ball straight ahead. Let the offensive linemen block straight ahead. Throw the ball down the middle. Attack up the field.

If you read the book between the lines you might surmise that there is a reason we don't run up the middle.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Sincerely,
MiamiBuffs

If you read the book between the lines you might surmise that there is a reason we don't run up the middle.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Sincerely,
MiamiBuffs

My thought is that if there is a reason we don't run up the middle, we should have ****ing fixed it by now, or at least have shown some signs we were trying to fix it, or at least trying to do it to see if we can do it or not...

Memo to this "staff".

BWHAAHHHAAA!!! Rep!

My thought is that if there is a reason we don't run up the middle, we should have ****ing fixed it by now, or at least have shown some signs we were trying to fix it, or at least trying to do it to see if we can do it or not...

That will take 2 to 3 recruiting cycles I am affraid. Or a lot of roids.

That will take 2 to 3 recruiting cycles I am affraid. Or a lot of roids.

Am I mistaken, or has this staff not now had 4 recruiting cycles to change this??

One might get the impression that they conceptually prefer pussyfooting around behind the line of scrimmages and throwing the ball at the sideline markers rather than the goalposts....

Back