What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Simmons and Major

I sit behind the bench and watch stuff like this. I wondered the same thing. At least Simmons had his helmet on.
Major, no helmet and didn't exactly look actively engaged in the defense.

I don't know, the outside LB's have actually played pretty well for the past two weeks.. Not sure where he would get any time over on.

I don't know, the outside LB's have actually played pretty well for the past two weeks.. Not sure where he would get any time over on.

True. I guess my thought is he has not done anything (that I know of) to take himself out of at least a position to play.

There just seems to be a very definitive demeanor between the guys who are going to get into the game and the guys who are more interested in checking out chicks. He seemed to be in the latter group today. Kind of a D. Scott of the defense.

I sit behind the bench and watch stuff like this. I wondered the same thing. At least Simmons had his helmet on.
Major, no helmet and didn't exactly look actively engaged in the defense.
People need to understand that it takes a couple of years to fully come back from an ACL. Both physically and mentally.

People need to understand that it takes a couple of years to fully come back from an ACL. Both physically and mentally.

Let me be clear. That was not a negative comment about Major. Just that it didn't look like he was planning on seeing the field tonight and it didn't seem like he did anything to diminish his PT. Nor did I hear he was nicked, dinged, banged up, gashed, or had an upper extremity injury, etc...

I assume Major will be seeing plenty of time if not starting next year. Simmons I don't know what the deal is. Great news about him though, we don't really need him to step up now that Simas is going good and Jefferson seems to have found his role. Simmons will get in eventually I think. Right now though, I'm liking the use of Simas, McKnight and Jefferson. Hard to get PT for inexperienced WRs when we have some pretty good TEs too.

Back