What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Since 'Tini-tini is absent...

Where did Duff tell you to eat ****? It certainly wasn't in the post you quoted.

I do find it funny that you are defensive about your opinion when you are so quick to shout down other people.

Where did Duff tell you to eat ****? It certainly wasn't in the post you quoted.

I do find it funny that you are defensive about your opinion when you are so quick to shout down other people.
It's the mods fault for being such a bad role model for him.

As a mod, I will take this moment to say tini should eat ****. I would also like to point out that telling tini to eat **** is accepted and encouraged here on Allbuffs.

As a mod, I will take this moment to say tini should eat ****. I would also like to point out that telling tini to eat **** is accepted and encouraged here on Allbuffs.
You're out of your jurisdiction.

Feel free to, but I'd get banned for telling a mod to eat ****.

You called me the "N" word last week on this board and didn't get banned.
Kind of yes. Bad judgement and I admitted that. I know you're trying to make this a race thing, but it's not.

Not sure why I'm even responding to you and I really don't want to go down this road. Nothing good is going to come from it.

While it pleases me to antagonize tini, I don't think he was the only one who thought we'd beat Hawaii. Mother****ing HAWAII. Norm Chow. 9-29 as a head coach. 4-20 in the toughest conference in America. It's not like we lost to USC here. Somehow Mac made SJSU good enough to steamroll ****ty Hawaiiish teams in year 3, but at CU he still can't manage. I hate football.

How is it that SMU can field a team that looks bigger, faster, and ****ing better than the Buffs?

You should have taken the opportunity to call him Huckleberry Finn when he did that. It would have been funny.

Yeah, tini might be a few things, but racist has never come up. I think you misinterpreted that meme and took it personally in a way he didn't intend whatsoever.

They aren't. Play calling has to improve on offense.

tumblr_lumha21lFu1qb064c.gif~c200

No I'm not. We are bigger and have speed. You're not going to see speed when you're running 5 yard routes on the outside of the field and ignore the middle. Speed isn't the reason the OL couldn't block. Speed isn't the reason why we fumbled the punt or ball or threw the interception.

We lacked execution, coaching, and play calling on offense and special teams. It's not because we are slow or small.

No I'm not. We are bigger and have speed. You're not going to see speed when you're running 5 yard routes on the outside of the field and ignore the middle. Speed isn't the reason the OL couldn't block. Speed isn't the reason why we fumbled the punt or ball or threw the interception.

We lacked execution, coaching, and play calling on offense and special teams. It's not because we are slow or small.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14207-1375807872-19.gif

Back