What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So can we raid fUCLA, AZ and ASU's recruits now?

It will especially open things up if new coaches don't retain anyone from the current staffs or completely change the systems.

For example, Taylor McNamara is reportedly turned off by the role of the TE in Rich Rodriguez's offense and Arizona is not among his finalists now.

It will especially open things up if new coaches don't retain anyone from the current staffs or completely change the systems.

For example, Taylor McNamara is reportedly turned off by the role of the TE in Rich Rodriguez's offense and Arizona is not among his finalists now.

Sounds like great news for us. Early playing time and reasonably close to home (especially when compared to ND and Okiehomie).

And OU looks like they're going to pick up that JuCo TE that visited over the weekend.

Depends on if the coaches adjust their recruiting board or not.

We definitely saw them do it after Stoops was fired at Arizona. I'd expect them to be opportunistic with ASU, UCLA, Wazzu and, if the Beavs make a monumental mistake, with OSU.

We definitely saw them do it after Stoops was fired at Arizona. I'd expect them to be opportunistic with ASU, UCLA, Wazzu and, if the Beavs make a monumental mistake, with OSU.

I have the utmost confidence in the coaches that they will adjust their recruiting board as they see fit. I am always interested to see which players a coaching staff hones in on when there is turmoil in another program.

Heck ya. I think we are going to have when it is all said and done, one of the best recruiting classes at CU in the past 20 years. Here's why: 1.) we finished the season strong; 2.) we have a coaching staff packed full of NFL experience which is attractive to top tier recruits; 3.) Many of the Pac-12 teams are falling apart and losing their coaches meaning many of those commits are second guessing now; 4.) We have the promise of early playing time and proof that the staff is willing to put in freshmen right away; 5.) our coaching staff just started, have a long leash and are likely to be around for many years-something about half the Pac 12 can't say right now; 6.) We have a very big recruiting class with an estimated 40 new recruits coming in between schollies and invited walk ons; 7.) I understand there are many recruits that are doing their OV in the next few weeks.

I just took a look at Zook's commits at Illinois. Most of the decent ones are out of Florida. They're going to get absolutely raided. Not by us, but still, they're screwed.

I'm expecting that our staff goes out and does whatever it takes to build a great recruiting class. If that means poaching recruits from our P12 south opponents that are going through coaching changes, all the better :devil:

It will have an impact possibly on players that CU was recruiting before especially if the coaches have kept in contact. It will have a bigger impact on players that CU is still going after while these other schools are going through a transition. Those schools are going to be working just to keep their class together and will be behind the game on prospects. I also do not think that Rich Rod is going to have much impact on recruiting at AZ initially.

Back