What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So, I'm coming home from a board meeting, and KOA is on...

I'm convinced that in Dan's personal philosophy, an unwavering belief in his own awesomeness is the foundational "fact" upon which all else is built. Therefore, if something goes wrong it must be due to others being at fault (coaches, players, donors, faculty, administrators, media, fans).
Wow, this is all sounding more and more like our awful experience for 4 years with Callahan. Having lived through those dark years, I truly hope you find a really good hire to replace him. I know at this point in year 4 of OUR debacle, I was where most of you are now - there's virtually nothing that could happen at this point which would justify Hawkins being your coach next year.

Imagine if the interweb was in existance when McCarthy went 1-10.

I don't understand people thinking that if a coach goes 1-10 then they will be the next Bill McCarthy. But I am thinking they may get a chance to learn that BM was the very very exceptional exception to the rule!:smile2:

Back