What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So is Cody Hawkins the best QB on the team IYO?

5th_down

Or does he start cause his dad is coach

I don't know enough, so I ask you dudes. BTW good job on the win, repped the big 12 nicely. (something Iowa St couldnt do)

I don't know enough, so I ask you dudes. BTW good job on the win, repped the big 12 nicely. (something Iowa St couldnt do)

He totally sucks. How he starts, I have no idea. My daughter would be better. You are a moron. Are you serious?

go **** yourself, by the way nice choke at Illinois

****ing misoouri geek

Allegedly he won the job fair and square. Many requlars here attended practices (I didn't) where he clearly shined the brightest. The first drive was virtually all passing including the score. From what I saw we are a million times better on offense than we were a year ago.

He totally sucks. How he starts, I have no idea. My daughter would be better. You are a moron. Are you serious?

He's a cornholer...

:sucks:

TROLL.

Don't take the bait.

Smh, all I did was ask a question about how you guys felt on the situation.

I wouldn't know since I couldn't watch the game today nor pay attention to practices and whatnot

Smh, all I did was ask a question about how you guys felt on the situation.

I wouldn't know since I couldn't watch the game today nor pay attention to practices and whatnot

Answer this prost questionaire:

My favorite college team is:_______________

I post on other B12 boards, and my screen names are
Allbuffs 1) 5th down
KState 2) ____________
Nebraska 3) ____________
Mizzou 4) ____________
Kansas 5) ____________
Texas 6) ____________
OU 7) _______________

Allbuffs is a great site, or the greatest site? ___________ Explain.

Best QB on the team and when all is said and done will be a first team all Big 12 QB withing the next 2-3 years. Hell, he could be the best qb in the Big 12 right now, with his smarts and accuracy, yes I am dead serious.

Yes, Misery would have put up 60 with him at the helm. He is Colorado's true messiah and you will wish your huckst....... er uh, striped cats were in the B12 south before his career is over.

Hell, he could be the best qb in the Big 12 right now, with his smarts and accuracy, yes I am dead serious.

George Hypolite came out after the game yesterday and made the same statement. Not sure I'll go quite that far, but it's nice to at least be able to consider the statement for more than 1/8 of a second without laughing out loud...

I think his dad played him because he's the best one out there.

I think his dad played him because he's the best one out there.

Considering the fact that his dad has a million dollar a year job on the line, not to mention a couple more decades of making a million a year plus, I think that is a reasonable assumption.

Or maybe all the players raving about Cody after the game were just sucking up to the coach. :huh: But I doubt it... :cool:

Considering the fact that his dad has a million dollar a year job on the line, not to mention a couple more decades of making a million a year plus, I think that is a reasonable assumption.

Or maybe all the players raving about Cody after the game were just sucking up to the coach. :huh: But I doubt it... :cool:

The players have to believe in their QB...the fact they are raving about Cody doesn't surprise me...after all, they carried BJax off the field after their first (of two) wins...and seemed to still stand behind him.

I trust what I heard...that Cody is the best QB and a really nice person...which helps because he's in a difficult position being the coach's son.

I also thought he looked cute yesterday...I liked his haircut...he now looks more like his Mom than his Dad.

(I happen to notice dumb things like that.)

Back