What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So my Auburn buddy who predicted 10 wins

Unleash Hell

So I gave him **** about Auburns performance against Utah state and asked if he's ready to admit they will have a rough season. He said that Utah state just knows how to play with the big boys because they almost beat oklahoma last year too. He still stands by his 10 wins and expects that game to be a wakeup call and they will crush Miss state this weekend.:lol:

One of the most delusional fans I've ever met.

Utah State did play OU tough last year.

Auburn will find a way to win 8 games this year. Won't beat Ala, LSU or Arky though.

Utah State did play OU tough last year.

Auburn will find a way to win 8 games this year. Won't beat Ala, LSU or Arky though.

Auburn winning 8 games would take a monumental effort. The schedule is absolutely brutal, starting with this weekend against Mississippi State. It is conceivable Auburn does not win a single road game this season.

Auburn winning 8 games would take a monumental effort. The schedule is absolutely brutal, starting with this weekend against Mississippi State. It is conceivable Auburn does not win a single road game this season.

at USC at Arky at LSU and home against Bama seem like the ones I would say they have no chance of winning.

The rest are winnable. Just because they didn't play well against Utah State doesn't mean they won't get better.

at USC at Arky at LSU and home against Bama seem like the ones I would say they have no chance of winning.

The rest are winnable. Just because they didn't play well against Utah State doesn't mean they won't get better.

It goes well beyond how they looked against Utah State. Newton and Fairley covered up a lot of weaknesses last season. The defense is a year away from being anything resembling an upper echelon SEC defense. This is a rebuilding year with a new QB and several new OL.

5-7...W's: USU, @ Clemson, Florida Atlantic, Ole Miss, Samford. You could switch out @Clemson and put in @UGA, they'll win one of those two. That's being generous based on their performance Saturday. Bowl eligibility looks like a big stretch, not sure how even the most diehard of fans could see 10 wins on that schedule

Back