What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So now that practices are closed...

Or the conflicting reports from 'holic's and DixonU's sources.

I could make some stuff up if it would help. :smile2:

Sounds good to me, I'll start:

Now that the media is no longer watching, the coaches have started to put in the system for the year, and there are some changes. At yesterday evenings practice the coaches began to separate the starters from the back-ups. The coaches have moved Tyler Hansen to safety. They really like his football IQ, and the fact that he can read QB’s so well. The coaches had such a tough time pickinga starter at RT and LG that we are going with a 7 man o-line. We also moved Solder back to TE to get an extra push off the edge, and put Harris in at LT. Speedy will take the direct snap, and either pitch the ball to B-lock, run it himself, or throw to either Solder (TE) or whichever WR we have in on that play. With only 1 WR position in use we have a bit of a log jam there, which could be an issue recruiting in the future.

The defense is now using the 5-3-3 scheme in order to focus on stopping the run. Our DB’s will still have Smith and Brown, with Hansen starting at safety. Polk and Perkins will rotate in as needed. In order to focus on stopping the run our DL is Herrod/Obi/Cunningham/Bonsu/Pericak. The linebackers haven’t changed. The D-line is doing a great job of holding the line of scrimmage, which I think is a great sign considering the push the o-line got all of last year.

The kicking game is going so poorly that Cody is now the starting kicker and holder. We have moved to the old drop kick method in order to allow an extra blocker on the line. Also, we have given up putting a man back for punt returns. Instead we are going to do an all out rush and try to block as many punts as possible.

I heard Pericak was moved to LB because the coaches felt that it was his natural position. :smile2:

Somebody needs to get Pissbomber on the Allbuffs payroll.....he can give us the scoop...I would be willing to chip in a few extra bucks.

Sounds good to me, I'll start:

Now that the media is no longer watching, the coaches have started to put in the system for the year, and there are some changes. At yesterday evenings practice the coaches began to separate the starters from the back-ups. The coaches have moved Tyler Hansen to safety.

Great start, but... you lost me:popcorn:

Do you think we could rent the Good Year blimp? We could run an "Allbuffs loves the Buffs! Allbuffs.com" banner across it. Although, I don't think blimps fly at this altitude. At least, I've never seen a blimp in Denver. Anyway, we could float above the practice field with our binoculars. How about Wally checks out a helo for a day?

Back