What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So who are the 30 players for '12 that we have offered?

Heywood

Rambling Boy of Pleasure
Club Member
Embree said that we have offers out to 30 kids right now. Do we know who they all are? I am sure that Nik has it all down (really appreciate the great work you do) but has anyone compiled the list for easy reference? I have been looking around in here and havent found. If it already exists could someone link.

thanks

oh and I hate dan hawkins (since no post seems complete with out):thumbsup:

Colorado coaches cannot name recruits until they have signed - a year from now in most cases. But those who have reported an offer to the recruiting sites (Scout and Rivals or ESPN) can publicize it themselves. Here is a good start.
(Be aware that we are not the only school who has offered some of these guys.)

A few players who have reported Colorado offers, class of 2012:

DE Adolphus Washington
Cincinnati, Ohio Taft
6'4" 230

LB Dominic Ramacher
Denton, Texas Guyer
6'3" 230

OL Lacy Westbrook
Compton, California Dominguez
6'5" 300

OL Paul Thurston
Arvada, Colorado Arvada West
6'5" 265

QB Cyler Miles
Denver, Colorado Mullen
6'4" 215

OL Shane Callahan
Parker, Colorado Chaparral
6'6" 277

LB Adam Ah Ching
Greer, South CarolinaGreer
5'11"211

DT Arik Armstead
Elk Grove, California Pleasant Grove
6'8"280

DB Elijah Shumate
Ramsey, New Jersey Don Bosco Prep
6'1"205

WR Darius Powe
Lakewood, California Lakewood
6'2"186

DB Brandon Beaver
Compton, CaliforniaDominguez
6'1"176

OL Ty Darlington
Apopka, FloridaApopka
6'3" 265

DE Troy Hinds
Kaysville, Utah Davis
6'4" 225

WR Connor Crane
Denton, Texas Guyer
6'4"170

QB Gunner Kiel
Columbus, Indiana East
6'4" 220

QBMatt Morin
Temecula, California Chaparral
6'2"190

QB Zeke Pike
Edgewood, Kentucky Dixie Heights
6'5" 220

My name is Lacy! How do you do?

When you do 6'5" and 300 lbs as a junior in high school, you do just fine.
30141180.jpg

Cyler miles, Powe, Crane, Westbrook, Thurston, Callahan are on my wish list. That list will expand after i watch more players during their senior year

Back