What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So who do we beat?

If we hang on into the 4th quarter, we have a chance to win this game against USC. With our high ToP, hopefully we can wear out a thin but talented defense and have them tired in the 4th quarter.

Logical side: Finish 1-5 in the last six. Play close in most and pull one off versus Arizona, Utah, or UW.

Illogical wish: Finish 4-2. Wins against U$C, Arizona, Utah, and UW. Play Oregon tough and Hundley pulls out a late victory for UCLA. We go bowling!

Why do we need to beat ANY teams? We've been having so much fun losing here the last few weeks, why not continue? Oh but wait, the whole country is noticing how close we are getting to actually winning a game and giving us respect, right? Like when Corso and Herbstreit just laughed at the idea of Colorado beating USC on Gameday just now... hurray!

Why do we need to beat ANY teams? We've been having so much fun losing here the last few weeks, why not continue? Oh but wait, the whole country is noticing how close we are getting to actually winning a game and giving us respect, right? Like when Corso and Herbstreit just laughed at the idea of Colorado beating USC on Gameday just now... hurray!
Douchbag

Excellent job of setting the pace today!

I look at match ups. I want to see how well we move the ball against USC. USC, Washington, UCLA and Utah have very good defenses which I think is a bad match up for us. If our offense can move the ball then we should be okay but I look how USC shut down Oregon State and how Washington shut down Cal and I want to see how CU fares.

Best chance at wins are at home...I see little chance winning on the road against USC, AZ or Oregon. USC will not overlook CU at home on homecoming...

Well it won't be USC. Don't think our talent matches well with UCLA or Oregon either. Best bet might be Zona and maybe a Utah collapse. I think they have been playing over their heads. Washington could also be a potential if we catch them on an off night.

Anybody that thinks we're winning again this year is huffing paint. We've improved (a lot on offense, on tiny bit on D) but the entire rest of the conference was either already light years ahead, or they made a much bigger leap this year (Cal, Utah and WSU). We had our shot vs OSU and Cal. That's it. 2-10. If I could put $1,000 on it somewhere, I would. Anybody know someone who'd take that action?

Anybody that thinks we're winning again this year is huffing paint. We've improved (a lot on offense, on tiny bit on D) but the entire rest of the conference was either already light years ahead, or they made a much bigger leap this year (Cal, Utah and WSU). We had our shot vs OSU and Cal. That's it. 2-10. If I could put $1,000 on it somewhere, I would. Anybody know someone who'd take that action?
Yeah ok man. We got killed by a team with top 5 talent but no depth, pump the brakes.

I doubt we're as bad as the score indicates. Mistakes early had the game get away from us. I think the bye week had a negative effect on the team.

UCLA barely beat Cal in Cal, like we barely lost to them. Homecoming in Boulder next week. That will be a good game...20% chance winnable IMO.

I said they weren't gonna win again after the OSU game, on some thread. Today has nothing to do with it, although it further confirms my belief. It's about matchups. We are brutally overmatched in every game. We might - still doubtful - play UW close but that's it.

I said they weren't gonna win again after the OSU game, on some thread. Today has nothing to do with it, although it further confirms my belief. It's about matchups. We are brutally overmatched in every game. We might - still doubtful - play UW close but that's it.
Well **** it let's not even show up. We got killed by OSU, clearly they are a bottom pac 12 team and we stand no chance.

To clarify ... We're overmatched in every game we have left. I thought we were semi-close talent wise with OSU and Cal. But the rest of the schedule? Not close.

UCLA is a playing like a mistake ready to happen

I still feel HCMM is a much better coach than Mora.

UCLA or Utah. Don't see us beating Washington or UO. That said, it's still a tall order.

IMO, I think the team we match up best with is actually Arizona. Their offense will score a bunch, but their defense is suspect ala California. Can see that game being a slugfest with both teams scoring 45+. Washington, Utah, UCLA, and Oregon all play better defense.

Still think we will steal one win, but fingers crossed that the fellas will exceed expectations and get some more.

Back