What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Soccer Upsets No. 23 USC On The Road

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
LOS ANGELES – The University of Colorado women’s soccer team upset No. 23 USC 1-0 on Friday to earn its first Pac-12 Conference win of the season.

Junior Madison Krauser scored the only goal of the match in the fifth minute to give the Buffaloes an early 1-0 advantage. Krauser received the ball from goalkeeper Kate Scheele on the counter-attack. The forward from Irvine, Calif. dribbled the ball down the left side of the field and with a USC defender on her heels, she chipped the ball from 30 yards out sending it into the top right corner of the net. It was Krauser’s first goal of the season and Scheele’s first assist.

Read more...
Highlights: Colorado 1, USC 0
Box Score
Box Score(pdf)

I know nothing about soccer, but I do know beating a ranked team on the road is a very good thing.

I know nothing about soccer, but I do know beating a ranked team on the road is a very good thing.

Especially when that ranked team wipes you all over the field and you win anyway. Shots were 19-5, corner kicks 14-0, but the Buffs played their hearts out and gave USC absolutely nothing. A huge win and I am very proud of them.

How do I change the picture? Not in my wildest dreams do I look like that.

Last edited:
Especially when that ranked team wipes you all over the field and you win anyway. Shots were 19-5, corner kicks 14-0, but the Buffs played their hearts out and gave USC absolutely nothing. A huge win and I am very proud of them.

How do I change the picture? Not in my wildest dreams do I look like that.

It's gonna cost you $15.

Back