What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Some crow eating and other thoughts

Unleash Hell

Some surprising games today here are my thoughts on a few.

LSU 20 Georgia 13. For 77, I ripped LSU a couple weeks ago, they look to be better than I thought. Good road win for the Tigers!

Boise St. 34 UC-Davis 16. DId Peterson feel sorry for Hawk and take it eay on UC?

Virginia Tech 34 Duke 26. Oh look the two teams who have gone the longest without beating a top 20 team can both play VT close!

Miami 21 OU 20
I hate to say it, but the U is back!

UTEP 58 Houston 34
I know Jimmy is gonna love this! However, I still like Sumlin! Very surprised at this egg the Cougs layed though, UTEP is terrible!

Arkansas 47 A&M 19. Now thats the Aggy team I know!

CSU loses to Idaho. They also lost to Weber State, but the QB dropped a snap setting up the winning chip shot field goal with seconds to play....

OU - manhandled at the LOS by both BYU and Miami.....

Cal - this offense should be very good. What happened? 6 points over 2 games?

Bottom line, a whole bunch of coaches are laying eggs here and there.

Most impressive? D'Antonio leaving Cincy and taking the whole staff with him and then they hire the Grand State staff and those guys turn it up a notch. Granted, the players are all D'Antonio's recruits, but that has been impressive so far.

Look at Pitt. They are slowly getting better each year. They recruit better each year. Didn't Pitt almost fire DW a year ago?

Most impressive? D'Antonio leaving Cincy and taking the whole staff with him and then they hire the Grand State staff and those guys turn it up a notch. Granted, the players are all D'Antonio's recruits, but that has been impressive so far.

Look at Pitt. They are slowly getting better each year. They recruit better each year. Didn't Pitt almost fire DW a year ago?

Both teams you mention here play in the Big East. I do not think that is just a coincidence.

Cincy is definitely a good team but I don't think they're quite deserving of being #10. They're competition picks up in their next game a week from Thursday at USF.

I really like Randy Shannon and the job he's doing. He's really cleaned up the bad image that Miami had (fair or unfair) and he's a classy guy.

I for one really like Randy Shannon as well, has turned that program around and the "U" is starting to look like the old Miami teams of the past. But without the off field trouble. I think Bama will be the #1 team and playing in the NC game, they are the most well balanced team, with a nasty defense IMO

Cincy is definitely a good team but I don't think they're quite deserving of being #10. They're competition picks up in their next game a week from Thursday at USF.

I really like Randy Shannon and the job he's doing. He's really cleaned up the bad image that Miami had (fair or unfair) and he's a classy guy.

Cincy's #8 in the AP. Someone on here once said teams don't drop by winning when I predicted this, but Boise St has just been passed by a one-loss team (that barely beat Duke!). It'll be interesting to see how far they drop while going undefeated.

Some surprising games today here are my thoughts on a few.

LSU 20 Georgia 13. For 77, I ripped LSU a couple weeks ago, they look to be better than I thought. Good road win for the Tigers!

Boise St. 34 UC-Davis 16. DId Peterson feel sorry for Hawk and take it eay on UC?

Virginia Tech 34 Duke 26. Oh look the two teams who have gone the longest without beating a top 20 team can both play VT close!

Miami 21 OU 20
I hate to say it, but the U is back!

UTEP 58 Houston 34
I know Jimmy is gonna love this! However, I still like Sumlin! Very surprised at this egg the Cougs layed though, UTEP is terrible!

Arkansas 47 A&M 19. Now thats the Aggy team I know!
I think you need to update your info in your sig line. 14-27

I for one really like Randy Shannon as well, has turned that program around and the "U" is starting to look like the old Miami teams of the past. But without the off field trouble. I think Bama will be the #1 team and playing in the NC game, they are the most well balanced team, with a nasty defense IMO
Agree 100% here. Bama is the only team that looks for real every single week.

Back