What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

someone wake me up when the hawkins era (error) has ended.

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
another complete, total ass-kicking...

brilliant, danny.

there isn't an argument: you are irrefutably the worst coach ever in the history of CU football. they should build a statue of you in a clown suit after you've been fired, as a warning to future head coaches.

gawd, that sucked. the stands were full of Buffs. bohn has to be hating life--- all the momentum the CUAD has tried to build is being suffocated by the ass-clown hawkins.

this just has to end. i can't see any good reason to wait. fire this dumbass and start rebuilding now. why wait?

Idots down here are suggesting that the PAC-10 will rescind their offer for the Buffs to join....what a complete embarrassment.....perhaps worse than 70-3.

I seriously remember being pissed if CU didn't win 7 games. Now in Hawk's tenure we've averaged about 4 1/4 wins per year. Puke. We're all immune to the abuse... it will all be over soon

I can't take it anymore, I am done. I don't know why I thought things would be different this year, as if four years wasn't enough of a hint.

Idots down here are suggesting that the PAC-10 will rescind their offer for the Buffs to join....what a complete embarrassment.....perhaps worse than 70-3.

at least that UT team was not only the National Champs but one of the better NC teams of the last decade. maybe behind the previous year's USC team and 01 Miami. maybe.

Back