What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Something Positive From Last Night

NCBuff

The black helmets looked super with the away uniform with black pants! What do you think of the combo?

66209303.jpg

Last edited:
The black helmets looked super with the away uniform with black pants! What do you think of the combo?

66209303.jpg

I think that grasp of the Ucla fasemask detracts from the overall appeal. Ouch.

I just noticed this, but the helmets from the USC blackout sucked because they were more yellow than gold. The color looks much better here.

cu_usc_kaczmarek_110411_-2.jpg

I definitely think we should do the black helmets more often. They look rad. If we are going to continue to suck, might as well look good doing so.

I don't understand why they keep using tan for the newest apparel and get up. The yellowish gold is what they should be using instead of the tan gold.

Lets see a state of CO flag based uniform for a game next year like how Maryland did theirs. Blue and white with a red C and you can even throw the ralphie in the yellow sun in the center.

The day that CU has any red in their uni's is the last day I watch the buffs.

I don't understand why they keep using tan for the newest apparel and get up. The yellowish gold is what they should be using instead of the tan gold.

Lets see a state of CO flag based uniform for a game next year like how Maryland did theirs. Blue and white with a red C and you can even throw the ralphie in the yellow sun in the center.

Something else positive: we beat UA, who beat ASU, who beat USC, who beat UO. So we've got that going for us...

That would go awesomely with powder blue pants.

Back