What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Soo ummm how about that Punter

yall funny. "thanks for the support everyone #buffnation" tweet from doug rippy.
sure as hell know he aint talkin to white rabbit. homie only supports us when we win and bitches and hates when we lose.
then blames his bitching on him being mad. were all mad we all wanna win. gonna take time

I'll be here the entire time, but only supporting if we win. I'll be bitching randomly the entire time if we lose. I mean I supported Hawk until we lost to Toledo, which was year 4, but yeah, I have obviously given up on the Embree after game one.

bbads- Homie? Fronting me? Boi? Yo? Dude?

Why do you talk like a skater boy whose just getting his first pubes?

Kickers and their friends should stfu, kick and tickle the punter's balls, instead of bragging about the kickers performance.

FIFY

UBL, pass along an "attaboy" to Darragh. I thought it was a solid performance, and a lone bright spot.

Do you realize that last year with Hawkins we beat Hawaii by 20 points?

Regardless you really want to give credit to Embree because we didn't get blown out? Last I checked we should be beating unranked teams from the WAC and if we are going to lose we certainly shouldn't be patting ourselves on the back because we "only" lost by 17. Seriously get off of Embree's d*ck.

At home. After they had been on the road for two weeks. The only good thing is that while Hawaii is known for sucking on the road, and being close to impossible to beat at home, the same thing is known about Cal.. Great at home, suck on the road. And guess who we have at home next week? Will be a good test to see how things change form year to year.

All I know, is I am already sick of reading the same 4 posters pissing on each other like a bunch of rabid dogs. everyone post how they feel and move the **** on. This is why I stopped reading the board in the hawkins years...just became a big pile of dogs chewwing on each other. A blood bath of board members crapping on each other. It would be really nice if we could avoid that this year. Be upset, but give the coaches some time and if you are that upset, get out of the house and try to have a life, not sit in front of a computer and try to rip the guts out of other Buff fans.

Now...let the ripping on me begin.

At home. After they had been on the road for two weeks. The only good thing is that while Hawaii is known for sucking on the road, and being close to impossible to beat at home, the same thing is known about Cal.. Great at home, suck on the road. And guess who we have at home next week? Will be a good test to see how things change form year to year.

All I know, is I am already sick of reading the same 4 posters pissing on each other like a bunch of rabid dogs. everyone post how they feel and move the **** on. This is why I stopped reading the board in the hawkins years...just became a big pile of dogs chewwing on each other. A blood bath of board members crapping on each other. It would be really nice if we could avoid that this year. Be upset, but give the coaches some time and if you are that upset, get out of the house and try to have a life, not sit in front of a computer and try to rip the guts out of other Buff fans.

Now...let the ripping on me begin.
you are untalented stupid and **** ugly... is that what you were looking for?

Can a half Scots / German be an Iranian terrorist? Hmm.....I need to expand my job search a bit more apparently. I apparently have been missing some (shrot lived) opportunities.....

Can a half Scots / German be an Iranian terrorist? Hmm.....I need to expand my job search a bit more apparently. I apparently have been missing some (shrot lived) opportunities.....

I spend an inordinate amount of time trying to determine if your avatar's labia is popping out the left side of her panties. I'm almost certain it is.

At the end of the day, however, 'tini is winning the avatar competition.

I spend an inordinate amount of time trying to determine if your avatar's labia is popping out the left side of her panties. I'm almost certain it is.

At the end of the day, however, 'tini is winning the avatar competition.

I beg to differ...

Flatiron's avatar is excited when surrounded by top shelf liquor. A win/win situation.

I beg to differ...

Flatiron's avatar is excited when surrounded by top shelf liquor. A win/win situation.

Yeah, it's like my own personal General Order 1 B hell. You may or may not know what that means.

Am I the only one who wants Darragh to fail now so Grossnickel can be inserted in his place?

Back