What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sorry flukes

J.R. Ewing

Club Member
Club Member
Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano, who has served in President Obama’s Cabinet since Day One of his administration, announced Friday that she would step down to become president of the University of California system.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...0e88f6-eaff-11e2-aa9f-c03a72e2d342_story.html

I expect pat-downs at Cal games to go up by an order of magnitude. You might want to wear slipper shoes to sporting events.

Seriously though, any idea what this will do to Cal Berkley or UCLA sports?

What in the world makes her qualified, or even desirable, for that position?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

What in the world makes her qualified, or even desirable, for that position?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

UCDavis_pepperspray.jpg

'14 AZ DB Janet Napolitano (verbal to California)

Rivals: No Link
Scout: No Link
247:
No Link

130424_napolitano_4x3_9a.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Sandia H.S. (Albuquerque, NM)

Ht: 5'6"
Wt: 180
40: 10.65

Rivals rating: 1*-2.8rr; #2,105 DB (#2,587 overall)
Scout rating: 0*; #2,450 DB
ESPN rating: 1*- #1,759 DB (#2,054 overall)
247s rating: 2*-56 rating; #1,900 DB, S (#2,350 overall)

Reported Offers: CAL, UCSB, fUCLA, UC Santa Cruz, UC Irvine, UC Riverside,
UC San Diego, UC Davis, UC San Francisco, UC Merced

Not a lot of speed or height for a DB but the scouting report is that she likes to mix it up and spy on the QB a lot. Likes to hit hard while on D but still sometimes remains aloof during key possessions. Seen as a project on defense. Played H.S ball in both New Mexico and Arizona before attending Santa Clara University- a junior college in Northern California. As a result, the recruit only has 3 years to play 2. That's all I could find J.R....

Obviously Cal saw the job Donna Shalala is doing at Miami and decided they needed to get themselves some of that action.

5'6" 180lbs? Too bad she decided to be an administrator, she would have been perfect for the Cal cheerleading squad.

Don't know how, but CU has had the ugliest cheerleaders for the last decade. My god.

Back