What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

SoThe Buffs Are Big Favorites Against Hawaii & csu

This should have been posted in the "How Worried Are You About Hawaii" thread, as well as the impending "How Worried Are You About CSU" thread.

The CSU line is ridiculously high. Tupou is not worth 2-3 points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is it ridiculously high? New coach and a lot of yards lost to graduating Seniors. CSU has a lot of question marks right now.

How is it ridiculously high? New coach and a lot of yards lost to graduating Seniors. CSU has a lot of question marks right now.

holy ****ing ****. If you question one more person on this site.

So do we at 2-10 last year. Maybe I missed something. I think we are a better team this year but I believe the line should be about half that. It's a rivalry game as well. But what do I know compared to a genius like Tini?

So do we at 2-10 last year. Maybe I missed something. I think we are a better team this year but I believe the line should be about half that. It's a rivalry game as well. But what do I know compared to a genius like Tini?

I was honestly just asking. I know the line is going to go down before it's all said and done, but I'm not sure it's ridiculously high.

From Phil Steele:

Returning Experience:
CU: #28 / CSU: #83

% Yards Returning
CU: #27 / CSU: #107

% Tackles Returning
CU: #13 / CSU: #45

Plus/Minus:
CU: 105.43 / CSU: 93.30

Power Poll:
CU: #46 / CSU: #85

I don't really care what the final score in this game is, just win it and move on to NSU and finish the OOC undefeated. I'll guess the lines settle at -6.5 when it's all said and done. I'll be interested to see how the returning tackles changes with Tupuo gone now, but that metric and % yards returning seem to be good indicators of future performance.

It's not going to stop so go back to selling your flashlights in 140 degree weather

First of all it's a fleshlight. Second of all I never sold while I lifeguarded, that's just unsafe.

What do you mean autocorrect issues? How is that possible??? It's not a new phone, so you should have returning experience with it.
It's a new phone, got it last weekend. Plus, for it to know fleshlight, wouldn't I have to type it first?

Plus they have a couple games to get some things sorted out.

Plus they have a couple games to get some things sorted out.

Yeah, but they won't have all of pre-season to focus on the CU game plan and concentrate their "its our Super Bowl" fury/emotions against the Buffs.

Lammies 1-8 vs. CU when the RMS is NOT the first game of the season and if we love to predict sh*t for the Buffs based upon 2-12 last season, let's be consistent in using the past as a predictor for the Lammies.

Yeah, but they won't have all of pre-season to focus on the CU game plan and concentrate their "its our Super Bowl" fury/emotions against the Buffs.

Lammies 1-8 vs. CU when the RMS is NOT the first game of the season and if we love to predict sh*t for the Buffs based upon 2-12 last season, let's be consistent in using the past as a predictor for the Lammies.

I am not saying we won't win but giving us 9 points against a rival is comical. We should see ourBuffs roll but who knows?!

It does seem a little high, but they're both games we should win. We have serious issues if we don't go 4-0 OOC.

I was honestly just asking. I know the line is going to go down before it's all said and done, but I'm not sure it's ridiculously high.

From Phil Steele:

Returning Experience:
CU: #28 / CSU: #83

% Yards Returning
CU: #27 / CSU: #107

% Tackles Returning
CU: #13 / CSU: #45

Plus/Minus:
CU: 105.43 / CSU: 93.30

Power Poll:
CU: #46 / CSU: #85

How does this compare to us v them last year? Seems like we were saying the same thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apparently Vegas sees a little bit of a drop off for CSU in 2015 after losing their Head Coach, QB, RB, LT, among others.

I think we should win, but their QB getting his feet wet should help. Same with the coaching staff. Just as it should help us get things on defense. I expect a four quarter game, too many questions on both sides.

I think we should win, but their QB getting his feet wet should help. Same with the coaching staff. Just as it should help us get things on defense. I expect a four quarter game, too many questions on both sides.

This. Like it or not this is where we are at.

As is true every year, the CSU game will be a toss-up in reality if not in the betting line. The only real question for them will be whether Stevens steps up solidly at QB in the first 2 games, or whether he's still battling Key for a lock on the job. QB looks to be the issue. RB transfer Dawkins got great reviews in spring, and there isn't critical personnel depletion anywhere else. Bobo and staff are probably at least as good as the Sparkle's regime.

Vegas knows what it's talking about, these lines get me excited. Do I think they are crazy?......yeah but college football is crazy most of the time. I am hoping they know something I don't. Btw the Tupou loss does not effect these lines.

Vegas knows what it's talking about, these lines get me excited. Do I think they are crazy?......yeah but college football is crazy most of the time. I am hoping they know something I don't. Btw the Tupou loss does not effect these lines.

Tupou loss won't make a difference. Both Hawaii and CSU will not be very good this year. If I could, I'd be putting a lot of money on CU to cover both these games.

Bobo and staff are probably at least as good as the Sparkle's regime.

On what planet? Sparkles is arguably the best HC (at least short term) that CSU has EVER had. I believe he is the first HC in their history to have such success and leave for a very prestigious job. Bobo is a complete unknown. He may be decent, but being on Sparkles level is highly doubtful.

Back