What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Southwest Airlines sale

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Denver to San Francisco for $80 each way until tomorrow. I just bought my tickets for the Stanford game. If you haven't gotten your tickets yet, go to www.southwest.com and get them before the sale ends. I didn't even check to see if Frontier matched the fare, which they may have.

OK. I just checked and yes, it looks like for the time being, the fare is the same on both airlines. Lots of seats out to SFO available. Let's get a big crowd out there!

I got my tickets and hotel for the Washington game. Flying into Portland on Wednesday night and then going to Seattle on Friday. The airfare to Portland was only $90 with all the fees. Flying back will be around $130 on Sunday. We are staying at the Hotel 1000 in Seattle. Still undecided on Ohio State.

Stay at the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay. I'll be in the neighborhood - literally.

I think we found an oceanfront cottage in Half Moon Bay that will work for us. I'll let you know our info once it gets closer. Coming in on the 4th and leaving on the 9th.

Since it seems like a lot of people will be going to more games this year, have the higher-ups at AllBuffs thought about starting a thread when we get closer to teh season for each of the away games for people to coordinate meet-ups and discuss what plans everyone is doing? I know I'm planning on going to the ASU game with a few friends and am curious to see if there's going to be any AllBuffs tailgates.

Back